·Chapter Ten·

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES

Rico stood in the mirror admiring his swag as he and the boys got ready to hit up club Play. It was a normal Tuesday night but unlike any other night, Rico was on a mission. It's been weeks since he and Jaz had a conversation and he wanted to see her, no he needed to see her.

"You ready pretty boy? Let's head out." Killa interrupted him in the mirror.

Rico was fresh to death in his designer threads. While brushing his waves he thought of the things he would say to Jaz. Knowing how stubborn she could be he would have to tread lightly when he approached her.

"Aye, my nigga. You getting all spiffy. You must think Jaz gone fall for that shit." Cj jested.

"Bruh, you stay fucking hating. Find you a bitch and let me worry about mine," Rico spat. "Now let's go. So I can get her out of this fucking club."

They left Cj's apartment and he drove them to the club. When they pulled up, the club was packed. Ever since Jaz started working there Kylo would attend frequently. Bringing a crowd of customers with him. His appearance often had the club booked and tonight was one of those nights.

"Aight. Just be cool tho man. She here working, making her money. Don't cause no fucking scene," Cj mentioned as he parked the car. He turned back and Rico was on his phone not paying him any attention. He was too busy stalking Jaz's social media.

Rico waited until he was alone in the whip to get his confidence up to par. Jaz had his nerves on edge and he used the coke to put him at ease, even though it had the opposite effect. He sniffed two fat lines then hopped out of the car to meet Killa and Cj at the entrance. They walked into the club and immediately Rico's eyes darted around the room, in search of Jaz or Shayla.

"Iont see her bro. Ima head to the bar and get a drink," Rico said to a distracted Cj. He was too busy giving his attention to some random snow bunny with a fat ass.

Rico rushed to the bar and ordered himself a double shot of Henny. He sat back and waited until he saw Jaz. He turned down serval women while he waited and eventually he was 5 shots in. Brisha approached him and lightly ran her hand along his arm. At first, Rico didn't realize who it was.

"Hey, Papi? Do you want a dance? You looking lonely as fuck" she spoke as she ran her hand up and down his bulging bicep. Brisha licked her lips and leaned in for a kiss. Her boldness was brought on by his obvious drunkenness.

"Aye mane... What the fuck you doing?" Rico blurted and moved back. "Where the fuck is Jaz at?"

"Damn Papi. you don't see my fine ass standing right here. Jaz is off somewhere doing her. How about you let me make you feel good." Brisha suggested.

The persistence she used to get with dudes always got her what she wanted. She's been trying to get with Rico for a couple of months now after she got a taste of what it was like to be under him, but she always failed. Not caring that he was with her friend all she saw was a fine ass nigga with a big dick and she wanted to be the girl on his arm.

"Brisha get your bird ass on before I let Jaz know wassup," Rico threatened. He took a sip from his drink and turned his head to ignore the thirsty hoe in his face.

"Yeah aight. Go spill the beans. Jaz too busy on Kylo dick to notice anything," Brisha scoffed.Rico turned his attention to Brisha "Kylo? Who? that lame ass rapper nigga?" he asked.

"Yup they've been boo'd up since she started working here. Every time he shows up they disappear until it's closing time. Who knows what the fuck they be doing," Brisha threw her hands up while she instigated the situation. "So that's why I'm here to entertain you, Papi," She purred and nuzzled between his legs. "Lemme take your mind off of her, I can do that thing you like,"

"Get the fuck off of me Brisha. That shit is dead." Rico spat and he tried hard not to put his hands on her.

"Why you keep acting all brand new? Like you weren't just fucking with me a couple of months ago." Brisha sassed with a hand on her bare hip. "Remember nigga, I know shit about you that no one else does and I don't mind blowing up yo whole lil spot," she threatened. "But ima let you keep following in behind Jaz, let you see for yourself. She doesn't want you any more Rico. Give it up." Brisha stated walked away leaving him there feeling salty.

Rico sat back and took in what he just heard. The alcohol had his emotions on high and he was ready to hurt somebody for even looking at his girl. He ordered two more shots and found Cj in one of the V.I.P booths.

"Aye mane have you seen her yet?" Rico asked Cj.

"Nah. I aint see her." He replied.

Cj had his arm around one of the dancers as she sat back and enjoyed the perks of being put on a pedestal. He and Killa entertained several women while Rico wracked his brain for Jaz. It was obvious that he wasn't going to relax until he laid eyes on her.

"I heard she been up under that lame ass nigga Kylo. That shit got me ready to beat that nigga ass on sight. I swear if that shit true somebody gone feel something." Rico fumed.

Cj sat back and listened, he didn't like the fact that Jaz was with someone else either but he played it cool. Rico cradled the Henny on the rocks in his hands and sat back, trying to enjoy the environment. Some of the strippers fought for his attention but he was too busy looking around the club for Jaz. He ignored everyone and everything. Including his urge to urinate which is what caused him to get up.

"Aye man. Ima go take a piss. I'll be right back."

Rico stumbled as soon as he stood. Staggering through the crowd he noticed a familiar voice in the distance. Lifting his head to see where it was coming from, Rico saw double when he sights landed on Jaz.

Her platinum silver hair draped down her shoulders in silky curls. The black mesh tube top scantily covered her B cup breast and it made Rico's blood boil. The way she held onto Kylo's hand and how comfortable she seemed caused Rico to go into a drunken rage. He stormed towards them, bumping into random people on the way.

"So this what we on? You out here shaking your ass for these fuck niggas?" He slurred.

Jaz stood off to the side with her arms crossed across her chest. Neither her or Kylo said a word while Rico made a fool of himself. He reached his hand out to grab Jaz's arm but she quickly jumped back. Rico nearly face-planted from the sudden movement and then the embarrassment arose.

"How you gone do me like this baby! Jaz! Jazlyn! Baby, I love you. Please come back to me. I can't-"

Cj cut Rico's belligerent drunk acts by pulling him back. Cj dragged Rico out of the club by his collar and didn't bother acknowledging Jaz.

"Aye man! I- I was getting my baby...back. Why you interrupt?" Rico asked. His sluggish demeanor infuriated Cj.

"I told you not to go in there starting no shit," Cj said. He blew out an exasperated breath and struggled to get drunk Rico in the back of his Benz.

"Aye stay right fucking here! Don't move! And don't throw up in my shit" Cj demanded.

Cj went back inside the club to find Jaz. He needed to apologize for Rico being a dumbass but when he saw her cuddled up with Kylo in the V.I.P, he decided against it. This may be her place of work but she looked too into it to fool anyone. Jaz was feeling Kylo and by her actions, she didn't give a fuck who knew it and that included Cj and Rico.

When Cj returned to the car Rico was hanging out the backseat and moaning Jaz's name. The sight of desperation showed how badly Jaz affected his life.

"This nigga" Cj scoffed. "Come on. Lemme get you back to yo bitch." He said and drove off from the club.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks For Reading😘