·Chapter Fourteen·

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES

After leaving the party they pulled up to one of the Waffle Houses located in the city. Even though it was pretty late at night Kylo always seemed to get noticed where ever he went and it obvious that he had several fans in this establishment. When they walked in the few people that were there all turned their attention to the young couple. Whispering to each other as they walked to their booth.

"I don't know how you seem so calm. People are always invading your privacy wherever you go." Jaz said as they sat across from each other. "I know my ass would have snapped by now"

"Shit, it comes with the territory. The price you gotta pay if you poppin," Kylo said with a shrug. To him, being famous was effortless and he loved all the attention.

The waiter walked up with the goofiest grin on his face. "You work at Play? You look just like this fire ass stripper that just started. I think her name is-" he rambled off while snapping his finger.

"Ice" Jaz interrupted. "Yeah, that's me." She replied with her head down. His rude and obnoxious questions caused her to feel less than herself. Never in a million years did she think she would get recognized from being a stripper. The attention caused her to feel guilty for her decision to expose her body regularly.

"Looks like you gotta fan ya self. See, when you poppin', you poppin'" Kylo chimed in. Jaz looked at him with embarrassment on her face. The waiter had his attention solely on Jaz. He didn't notice the rising superstar that accompanied her.

"Oh shit! Kylo. My nigga what you doing on this side of town I heard you just signed with the big guys," the waiter asked, starstruck. He looked between the two of them and smiled brightly. "Man, I'm glad y'all came out tonight. It's on the house. Order whatever you'd like" He stated with his notebook and pen ready. Kylo and Jaz gave the waiter their order and he hurried away to tell the kitchen who'd he just met.

He returned with their feast but lingered on a little longer than expected. Kylo looked up at him "You need anything else, my dude?" He asked somewhat annoyed. He loved all of his fans but they sometimes lacked boundaries.

"Uh sorry. Just one more thing. Can you sign my phone case and also can I get a picture with the two of you." He asked eagerly.

Jaz looked up at Kylo with her cheeks as full as a chipmunk. She didn't waste any time when he brought the food. The weed from the party gave her the munchies like a mothafucka. "Why me?" she asked with another forkful of hashbrowns.

"Because you're fine as hell. Please, it's just one picture. I promise it'll be quick and I'll get out of your hair." He insisted.

Kylo stood and dusted himself off. "Alright, one pic then me and my girl are going to enjoy our meal."

His girl Jaz thought as she stood next to him. Kylo snaked his arm around her waist and she smiled for the picture with the waiter.

"Thank y'all so much and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask." He mentioned and walked away.

"I'm sorry about that. Fans, man they mean well but don't know when now is not a good time," Kylo said as they continued to chow down.

"It's no problem. I don't mind." Jaz said with a sweet smile. Her cheeks were filled with waffles. Even though Jaz had a petite frame, she could eat like a grown man.

"Yo, you cracking me up right now, That weed must've fucked you up." He chuckled while watching Jaz chow down on her food.

"Yes, I'm gonna be ready to K.O after this meal,"

"Yeah, I bet. That's why we're going straight to my crib after this." Kylo slipped in. He quickly picked up with water and to a sip and avoided eye contact.

Jaz looked at him with her head tilted to the side. "Oh, really? And when was I gonna know about these plans? Were you gonna kidnap me? "She joked.

"To be honest, I want you to be my girl. I'm really feeling you." He blurted out with a straight face.

Wow. Is this for real?

"I'm really feeling you too, but-"

"But what? I know you just got out of something pretty serious, but fuck that nigga. He clearly didn't deserve you. How could someone let a gem like you slip away? I've only known you for a short time but you've grown on a nigga like a mothafucka." Kylo stated and shook his head. "I'm usually a straight forward guy, and I don't like to waste my energy on foul ass people. I can tell you real and I just want the chance to explore the world with you. I need someone in my corner that I can trust."

Overwhelmed by his gush of emotion Jaz took a moment to respond. She was at a loss for words and confused as to why someone like him would go for someone like her. "Why? Why me?"

"What do you mean why you? You are so dope. When I met you I expected some bougie ass stripper hoe, but you're not that at all. I like your style and the way you carry yourself. Even when you are up there in nothing but a thong I see more in you than just a simple dancer."

Jaz blushed at his words and kept her gaze on his. "And not to mention your body is on point. I love me a natural shape. I'm getting tired of these t-rex built ass bitches. And don't get me started on that chocolate skin. Be having me ready to take a bite every time I see you," he added.

Jaz chuckled "Well I'm really feeling you too."

"We can take it slow. No pressure. I'll let you take the lead."

"I'd like that," Jaz said.

They finished the meal and by then it was nearly dawn. Kylo and Jaz were too busy talking, that they didn't notice the hours flying by. Leaving the waffle house they made it to Kylo's house before the sun made its appearance. She was surprised when they pulled up to a two-story home in the suburbs.

"This place is so nice and cozy. You got the best house on the block." She said referring to the predominantly caucasian neighborhood.

"Yeah, it was something simple for now. I had to get me and my fam out of the hood. I'm gonna own me a nice big mansion up in the hills real soon though," Kylo stated.

"Oh cool. So you live here with your mom?" She asked. She didn't want to walk in and step on someone else's turf.

"Nope just me. My mom lives down the block in that light blue house over there" He pointed to a small quaint but modern looking house. "I own half of the block. Thought it was better to move all my family out of the hood."

"Wow, that's wassup. Very smart. Rather than spending it on chains and grills and shit." Jaz said.

"Yeah, priorities first, then I get to spoil myself."

They walked into the mini-mansion and she was in awe. Everything was so neat and clean it was like a person with OCD lived here. She looked around and didn't want to touch anything that's how spotless everything was.

"You have a bomb ass maid," Jaz complimented and plopped down on the white suede couch. She took off her jordans and pulled her feet on the couch. Kylo sat next to her after throwing the throw blanket over her legs.

"I think I'll pass out here if that's okay. I'm tired than a mothafucka." Jaz said after a yawn.

"It's coo. Go right ahead and rest up, because I got a surprise for you tomorrow." Kylo hinted as he watched her doze off on the couch.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for Reading😘

What do you guys think about Jaz and Kylo being a couple?

Dont forget to Vote🌟 😘