·Chapter Nineteen·

added this song because its one of my favs at the moment and it kind of helped me with the first scene. enjoy.

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES

*SEXUAL SCENE AHEAD*

On the way from the club, Jaz and Kylo couldn't keep their hands off of each other. The sexual tension was at an all-time high and Jaz was feeling herself. She knew she had the juice and she was tired of holding out.

In the elevator on the way up the two looked like they were acting out a corny love scene from a romantic comedy. Jaz was covering his face in kisses, barely giving him time to breathe. She didn't know if she could last the short ride up to the 7 floor.

"Baby, you good?" Kylo asked between kisses. "You act like you off a pill or something," Jaz held onto his waist while she stretched on her tippy toes to reach his face.

"Imperfectly fine. Never been better," she pecked his lips and looked into his eyes. The truth was she took an ecstasy pill with Luna. She knew tonight was gonna be lit but she wanted her inner freak to emerge. All the kissing and dry humping over the past months had her ready to go all out.

They stared at each other for a few moments out of breath before Jaz ran her tongue over Kylo's juicy bottom lip. Taking it between her teeth she nibbled on it gently.

Kylo pulled Jaz to him. She hopped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, letting her dress rise. With only the thin layer of fabric from her lace thong covering her clit, the friction from his jeans caused it to thump.

Jaz threw her head back as Kylo planted soft kisses on her neck. "Fuck, you feel so damn good in my arms." He said as he breathed in her essence. He was gone off the Patron and was also tired of holding out. He was used to having his way with bitches but after meeting Jaz he put his hoeish ways on hold.

Kylo palmed her ass cheeks and pulled her pelvis into his. The added pressure from the jeans only made her body yearn more for him. She let out a soft moan in his ear and it almost drove him wild. Good thing the elevator opened when it did because he was ready to give it to her right then and there.

Kylo carried Jaz the whole way to the suite. When they got the door, he opened it and walked in with her still around his waist. He placed Jaz on her feet and when she turned around she gasped at the sight before her.

This nigga done went all out again. It's never a dull moment with him. Jaz thought as she looked at the set up in front of her.

The dimmed lights went perfectly with the soft melody of Jhene Aiko's voice. White and red rose petals covered the floor and a fresh bottle of Don Julio sat in a bucket of ice. The ambiance in the room was pure romance and it definitely had Jaz feeling some type of way.

Kylo wrapped his arms around Jaz's waist, pressing his bulge against her backside. "You like?" he asked against her ear and nibbled on the lobe.

Jaz turned and faced him, "Like? I love this. Nobody has ever done anything this sweet for me." She gave Kylo the biggest hug she'd ever given. This hug was from appreciation because since she'd met him, Kylo had turned her life around in a positive way. "Thank you so much. This is beautiful."

"Anything for you." Kylo reminded her and picked her up. He carried her to the bed and laid her down gently on top of the rose petals.

Slipping his shirt over his head Kylo bent down to give her more kisses but was surprised when she sat up. Jaz fumbled with the Gucci belt buckle until she got it free. His pants slipped down to his feet and Jaz was faced with the huge bulge that had been teasing her all night. She kissed his manhood through his boxer briefs and felt it jump.

"Mmmm" he moaned.

Jaz looked in his eyes as she slowly pulled down his boxer briefs. She bit her lip as she gazed at the beautiful piece of meat in front of her. It was just as thick and long as she imagined. Rico had nothing on Kylo and she knew she was in for a very pleasurable night. Grabbing his flaccid rod, Jaz stroked it to life. Pre-cum oozed from the tip and she licked it up like it was melting ice cream.

"Damn" Kylo hissed as Jaz teased the head with her soft tongue. She licked on him like a lollipop and he was loving every second of it. All of this pent up sexual tension had him ready to explode from a simple flick of her tongue.

Jaz tried her best to please him but his girth was almost too much to handle. She bobbed her head methodically up and down his thick shaft while massaging his balls with her hand. The juicy head hitting the back of her throat caused her to gag but that didn't stop her ravenous sucking. She was milking him like she craved for every last seed in the back of her throat.

"Jaz... Shit... Baby." Kylo panted. "I'm not tryna buss yet. I got to at least taste you."

Jaz halted her sucking and looked up at him. He towered over her with his ripped body and she wanted nothing more than to devour him. These past few months had her ready to do any and everything he wanted.

She kissed the tip again before laying on her back. "Well taste me then baby." She purred and spread her legs wide. Giving Kylo a full view of her wetness she slipped her fingers in between her warm folds and fondled her clit. as Kylo watched like a hungry animal. "So are you gonna just stare or come down here and show me what that mouth do,"

Kylo dropped to his knees and pulled Jaz to the edge of the bed by her hips. He wasted no time diving in headfirst into her wetness. Taking her clit in between his lips, Kylo suckled on it lightly. Jaz shuddered from the shock waves her love button was receiving.

Fine ass fuck, getting money, big dick and the head game is on point. I think I'm in love," Jaz thought as Kylo feasted on her. She squoze her thighs together uncontrollably as she shook with her first orgasm.

"Fuck... Damn Kylo" she panted, unable to control her breath.

Cumming in the little time she'd been with Kylo she knew she'd been missing out on a lot in life. Not even five minutes into their lusty evening and Jaz was already flowing like a river.

"You taste as good as you look. Just as sweet as chocolate." Kylo blubbered with his face still deep in between her thighs. He could lick all night if she'd let him, but right now he had to feel her wrapped around him. Kylo stood and grabbed a condom from the bedside table. He slipped it over his length and placed the thick head at her entrance.

Jaz, still trembling and unable to speak from the first orgasm, laid helplessly on the edge of the bed. Her legs felt like noodles as Kylo placed them over his shoulders. With one swift thrust, he entered Jaz causing them to both groan out in pleasure. Not a word was spoken during their epic lovemaking. All that was to be heard was the moans and grunts, and the sound of her wetness. Kylo filled her and Jaz never imagined she could feel this much pain and pleasure at once.

Feeling another familiar wave of ecstasy Jaz came within three minutes of him inside of her and he wasn't far behind. Laying next to each other dripping sweat the two reveled in the moment. "Damn baby girl. I aint know you had it like that. That shit juicy as fuck, " Kylo breathed. "A nigga couldn't last in that shit if he tried."

Without responding, Jaz kissed his lips and got up from the soaking wet spot she was left in. "Call down and ask for more sheets. Ask for a few sets, we got a long night ahead of us." She said and walked into the bathroom. 

.

.

.

.

.

Short, sweet little chapter. 

Thanks for reading😘

So how do you guys feel about them finally sealing the deal.? Too soon?