·Chapter Twenty-One·

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES

This past month Keisha made a killing in the clubs. Now that she had her hustle down pact things had never been better. Supplying the girls with a little snow on the side only boosted her status in the underground stripper world. Her name spread word of mouth and girls blew up her phone for her product. She offered lower prices than her male competition, and she made her girls feel safe. By keeping their transactions private and lowkey her small group of clientele grew quickly. She felt like she was becoming the head bitch in charge of her own mini-empire.

Keisha banded the rest of her money and stuffed the uncounted stacks into her Louie duffle bag. She had planned on counting her hard-earned money and smoking a fat blunt with her man. That became her favorite thing to do since Rico made an effort to be there. With Jaz gone her life became better and she was loving it. She'd even started dancing at Play a couple of times a week to sell to the dancers when Onyx was off. She ran into Shayla a few times but no words were exchanged.

"Aight whores, I'm out this bitch," Keisha blurted to the few dancers that were leftover. It was five in the morning and the club was closing its doors for clean up. Keisha threw the strap over her shoulder and walked out of the dressing room. Paying her tip out fee and saying her goodbyes to the staff, she left the club in good spirits. The Dallas heat blazed even at the crack of dawn and she smiled at how the warmness felt to her skin. It reminded her of being cozied up in her bed.

Exhausted from shaking ass and slanging dope all night Keisha debated if she wanted to count her earnings. She walked in and the place was silent. She figured Rico was upstairs asleep. Not wanting to do anything but sleep Keisha threw her duffle bag down and laid on the couch. She closed her eyes and involuntarily let sleep take over her.

What was supposed to be an hour-long power nap turned into her sleeping half of the day away. Keisha sat up and grabbed her phone. She looked around the apartment and was confused at how still everything seemed. She could tell that Rico had not come home.

"Bae! You here?" she called out but received no answer. "Where the fuck this nigga at?" she said aloud and dialed his number. He rejected her call and before she could begin to fuss about it Rico walked through the door.

"Wassup baby. I brought you some wing stop," Rico said, ignoring the anger all over Keisha's face. He always used food to butter her up and usually it would work.

"So yo ass been out all fucking night? Where the hell were you?" Keisha asked with an attitude. Disregarding the rumble in her tummy from the aroma of the barbeque wings, she frowned at him. "I came home this morning around 5:30, thinking you were asleep and yo ass was out doing some dog ass shit," she fussed.

"Bae chill. Me and Cj was hitting the blocks, hustlin. Time got away from us. You know how we do." Rico said, defending himself.

Keisha rolled her eyes and snatched the bag of food from him. "Yeah alright. Let me find out you back on that fuck shit,"

"Never baby girl. It's me and you," Rico clarified and kissed her on the forehead. "Gimme some love" he demanded.

Keisha gave him a stank face and began digging into the bag, ignoring his request. Rico bent down and wrapped his hand around her neck. Forcing his tongue in Keisha's mouth, he dominated her. "Stop fucking playing with me," he growled.

Keisha liked that rough shit so she let Rico have his way with her. She bit down on her bottom lip and stared at her man with lust in her eyes. "You get on my fucking nerves," She chuckled and threw a fry in her mouth. "What you got planned for today?" she asked as she chowed down on the food.