•Chapter Twenty-Four•

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES

The sunlight shone in from the open curtains, casting a beautiful glow in the room. It was seven thirty in the morning and Kylo's phone was blaring from the nightstand. Reaching over, Jaz disabled the alarm and sat up in bed. She looked around the room and was filled with amazement. All of this was really hers. She still couldn't believe how much Kylo cared for her. He constantly showered her with gifts but this had to be the biggest one yet.

Jaz looked over at Kylo and tapped him on the chest. "Your alarm went off," She whispered in his ear, causing him to stir in his sleep. Kylo turned on his side and ignored her voice. He pulled the cover on his head and refused to get up. Jaz didn't mind so she laid back down next to him. Fifteen minutes later Kylo's phone went off, startling the both of them out of their sleep.

"Fuck bro! I swear it feels like I only slept a fucking hour" Kylo fussed as he reached for his phone. He looked at the screen and swiped the green call button. "Yeah?" he asked, frustrated.

Jaz sat up and sleepily watched him. The pounding in her head forced her eyes shut. She laid back on her pillow and waited for him to get off of the phone.

Kylo ended the call with a look of annoyance on his face. Lately, he'd been working nonstop. In the studio working on his album had him tired. Even though his singles topped charts, Kylo was a perfectionist.

"Everything okay?" Jaz asked.

Kylo turned to Jaz and kissed her cheek. "Yes, baby. It's just my manager wants to have a zoom meeting with the label so he's on my ass about being late,"

"Well, do you have time for breakfast?" Jaz asked.

She got up and put on her new plush robe and steeped into her fluffy slippers. She saw some ingredients for an omelet and she wanted to show her man her cooking skills. Kylo didn't miss a beat when he filled her new home.

Jaz walked to his side of the bed and stood in between his legs. Kylo wrapped his arms around her waist and they shared a few kisses, neither one caring about the morning breath.

"Of course baby. What you gone cook for me?" Kylo asked as he opened Jaz's robe, exposing her naked chocolate body. He planted soft kisses on her belly and cupped her ass in his hands. "The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need,"

"Soooooo loaded veggie omelets, with fried potatoes and turkey sausage? How does that sound?" Jaz asked as she rubbed his waves through the silk durag. She kissed his forehead a couple of times and enjoyed the feeling of him in her arms.

Who woulda thought? Me, with a famous rapper. The shit is crazy. It's only been a couple of months and he got me in love. I hope this isn't too good to be true. You never know though, especially with fine ass dudes like him.

"Aye girl, so wassup with that omelet," Kylo said, knocking Jaz out of her thoughts. He grabbed two handfuls of her ass and placed her on his lap. "Oh and I have another surprise for you," he said and laid on his back.

Jaz stared down at him and took in his handsomeness. She felt lucky every single day that she woke up to somebody who cherished her like he did. Yeah, the gifts were great but she never felt this way about anyone before. Jaz bent down and kissed him and they shared a passionate moment before getting out of bed.

"I wanna explore this place. Maybe go to the gym, get a smoothie and try out the pool. How long are you going to be gone? Allday? Jaz asked with her electric toothbrush in her hand. They stared at each other in the 70-inch mirror that glowed on the wall, while they brushed their teeth together.