The Pleasure in Pain...(Draco Malfoy love story) - What now?!

Chapter 13 - What now?!

Harry's P.O.V.

There lying on the ground before me was Hermione. The blueish tinge around her was fading now. In her arms lay an unconcious Draco. They both looked pretty beaten up but only Draco had cut on him. I knew that Hermione had, but the strength of the wandless magic had healed her wounds. As I looked at the broken couple at my feet I heard Ron come up behind me. He gasped when he saw them, just as I had done.

"We have to get them to the school!" I said to Ron before pulling out my wand and using "levi corpus" so I could carry him up to the school. I hurried up the hill towards the school, as I got to the gates I noticed that Ron was no longer behind me. I looked around and saw him and Hermione lying on the ground a few metres back. I gently lowered Draco to the ground before running back to Hermione and Ron. I looked at them and saw that Hermione was still glowing slightly. I knew what had happened. I levitated their bodies and went back up to Draco. Lifting his body in the same way I walked up to the castle. I got to the Infirmary just as Madame Pomfrey got back from her lunch break. She took one look at the bodies I was carrying and took me to three seperate beds. I gently placed one in each bed. Making sure that Hermione and Draco were next to each other, they would want that! I stood back a little as Madame Pomfrey rushed around the three of them.

"What happened to that one?" She asked me nodding to Ron.

"Erm I'm not actually sure, but I think that it was unconcious wandless magic!" I told her. Her fafce changed as I said this and she rushed over to Hermione. She carefully placed her finger on Hermione's cheeck and pulled it back quickly when she got burnt.

"That is strong wandless magic! Go and find Professor McGonnegal." She ordered and I rushed off. I ran through the corridors, ignoring the strange looks I got and the annoyed shouts from the people I ran into. I made it to the Headmistresses office and went straight up the stairs. I knocked on the door and waited. After a little while the door was opened by an Auror whose name escapes me.

"May I speak to Professor McGonnegal?" I asked politely. He nodded and moved from the door. I walked into a room filled with Aurors, all looking extremely worried. I stood, waiting for the professor to talk to me, feeling very uncomfortable.

"Well go on Harry, what is it?" McGonnegal snapped.

"Um I'm not really sure but Madame Pomfrey wants to see you in the infirmary!" I explained as best I could.

"What about, I really don't have the time!" She said unhappily.

"Something about Draco, Hermione and Ron, and wandless magic!" I stated all that I knew. Within seconds of me saying this McGonnegal and the Aurors were all heading for the door, trying to get to the infirmary. I ran after them, trying to keep up with the amazing pace they were going at. We burst through the doors of the infirmary to find that Ron was sitting up looking confused and Hermione was glowing again. McGonnegal rushed over to Madame Pomfrey and they begamn talking hurridly. After a while McGonnegal turned to me.

"You and Mr. Weasley found Miss Granger and Mr. Malfoy?" She queried.

"Yes we were looking for them in Hogsmede when they just apparated a little way off, before they collapsed." I explained what had happened. "Professor, what happened to them?" I asked quietly.

"Draco's father found out about the curse and managed to escape from Azkaban along with Crabbe, Parkinson, and both Rudolphus and Bellatrix Lestrange. They managed te get into the castle, and get out with Draco and Hermione, took them Godric knows where, and did lord only knows what to them!" She explained before going over to Hermione. "Now this is interesting! Such powerful wandless magic!" She exclaimed before placing her hand on Hermione's forehead. She pulled it back very quickly with a little gasp of pain. I looked on as she proceeded to place a small braclet on Hermione's arm. As aoon as the braclet was on Hermione stopped glowing, but what shocked me most was that as soon as she stopped glowing Hermione's body began to lift off the bed. My mouth dropped open as she ended up completely upright, as if she was standing on the ground next to us. The only difference being the fact that she was six feet off the ground. I am pretty sure that this isn't normal.

A/N: HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!!!! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!