The Pleasure in Pain...(Draco Malfoy love story) Not so silent night...

Chapter 18 - Not so silent night...

Mystery P.O.V.

 There they were, smiling, laughing, OUT! How the hell were they out? They had no wands, silencing charms, magically locked door, EVERYTHING! And yet there they were, having a laugh with that lying scar-boy and the infernal ginger! This couldn't be happening! My plan had been fool proof! There was something that I don't know! There has to be! But WHAT? What was I missing? I need to find out! Either that or kill them properly, by hand and carry out my final task! But what if they knew it was me? They, along with their friends, have an annoying tandancy to interfear. Everything will be fine as long as they don't know it's me.

They pass me on their way out of the hall, smilng and laughing. Hermione stops to talk to somebody beside me. Before she leaves she smiles brightly at me.

"Morning Seamus!" She says cheerily. I mutter a reply before turning back to me food. If she knows that it's me then she is damn good at acting. This is going to be VERY fun! Very fun indeed...

Draco's P.O.V.

There was something off about that Seamus guy! He was the only person in the school, not including Slytherin, who wasn't strangely overjoyed that Hermione and I had been found, passed out, half in half out of a cupboard. But I was not going to worry about something so very small...

Hermione was dancing around our room, in JUST her underwear (a particularly sexy black lacy set) to a muggle song called "Stay the Night" (A/N: James Blunt, I was listening to this song when I had the idea!! And all the other songs! =P) The song changed to one called "Gives you Hell" and Hermione picked up a hairbrush and started singing along using the hairbrush as a microphone. After around ten minutes of watching this a song that I knew finally came on. It was called "See the Light" By a really good muggle band called Greenday. What? So I liked a muggle band? I'm in love with a muggle born! I obviously knew all the words so I picked up a hairbrush and sang along.

"Well I crossed the river

Fell into the sea

Where the non-believers

Go beyond belief

Then I scratched the surface

In the mouth of hell

Running out of service

In the blood I fell

Well I, I just want to see the light

And I, I don't want to lose my sight

Well I, I just want to see the light

And I need to know what's worth the fight"

By this time Hermione had stopped singing and was watching me intently as I sang along.

"I've been wasted

Pills and alcohol

And I've been chasing

Down the pool halls

Then I drank the water

From a hurricane

And I set a fire

Just to see the flame

Well I, I just want to see the light

And I, I don't want to lose my sight

Well I, I just want to see the light

And I need to know what's worth the fight

Well I crossed the desert

Reaching higher ground

Then I pound the pavement

To take the liars down

But it's gone forever

But never too late

Where the ever after

Is in the hands of fate

Well I, I just want to see the light

And I, I don't want to lose my sight

Well I, I just want to see the light

And I need to know what's worth the fight"

WhenI finished I was slightly out of breath and Hermione was looking rather shell shocked, she hadn't moved since I started singing. I laughed and climbed into bed.

A/N: shame on any of you readers who thought that this was going to be something rude! That will come later! for now just keep reading! XXxx