ムㄥ丹尺モ

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
I looked up at the tall high rise hotel in front of me. If my memory is correct L should be staying here, this should be when he makes his first appearance. I know the episode well because it was one of my favourites, especially when the task force introduce themselves and L's like,

'Bang!.....If I were Kira you'd all be dead.'

I chuckled.

It's a pretty hilarious scene that I've always enjoyed. But right now I'm not here to enjoy anything. As I said before I'm monitoring the investigation. Lately Light has tried in various ways to get Raye to reveal his name. But after the note I gave Raye, I doubt that Raye will be giving his name to anyone anytime soon.

My heart skipped a beat as I noticed a figure move towards one of the windows of the hotel. I could just make out his white, long sleeved shirt and baggy jeans. His lips were moving, he obviously was talking to the task force about the Kira-case.

Don't judge me, but this is the first time I've ever seen one of my favourite anime characters in real life. If I'm not careful I'm going to have a Fangirl spazz attack and trust me, it won't be pretty.

He glanced down and for a second I swear our eyes met.

Shit.

I quickly turned around and walked up the street and few hundred metres, silently praying that he wouldn't have noticed me and wondered who I was and what I was doing.

That's the thing. It's tricky having to watch out for them without being seen. If they notice me more than once they will instantly suspect I have something to do with the case and may even send someone like Raye to follow me around. I can't have that happening or else I'll be in serious trouble and will probably end up being unable to continue with this...

******Fast Forward to Episode 8*******

I briskly walked along the sidewalk, it was getting dark and I probably should get to bridge before the kids there start to worry. I think it's actually pretty cool how they stick together and look out for each other like a family, even though none of us a related. When I first got there I was alone and scared, I kept on thinking some random was going jump out at me and attack me or something. Then they invited me to stay with them in their makeshift house they had made from wooden crates and cardboard. I was amazed at how quickly they accepted me as one of them. Without them I doubt I would have been able to keep up with the Kira-case. I would have probably been to anxious focusing on surviving, I guess I wouldn't have had time to continue the Kira-case on top of that.

I really owe them one.

I wish I could repay them somehow, although they don't seem to even ask for anything in return, after all they have done for me.

Crap!

I was so deep in thought that ran straight into a young girl, about my age, who had also been hurrying towards the bus stop. Books and paper flew everywhere.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!"
I apologised, quickly crouching down to help her gather her things.
"That's ok."
She replied in a cheery voice as we finished getting the last of her stuff.

It was Lights little sister, Sayu Yagami. So much for not interacting with the main characters.

*Mental Face-palm*

"I'm Sayu Yagami! Pleased to meet you!"
She introduced herself, bowing.

I can't believe she gives her name out so freely when there's a murderer around who only needs that and a face to kill. She's got guts I'll give her that. Either that or she's just oblivious to the entire thing.

"I'm Mirai Rai. It's a pleasure to meet you as well."
I bowed.

A bus pulled into the stop next to us, the doors opened and the passengers began to make their way off.

"Well, I'm off."

Sayu turned to go on the bus, but I could see she was still struggling with her books and I didn't have the heart to watch her drop them again.

"Are you sure your alright with carrying them all the way back home or whatever? I'm not busy right now so I could help if you want."
I offered.

"Yes thank you,"
She replied great fully.

I took half the stack of books from her and followed her onto the bus. She chattered on and on about different TV stars and idols all the way back to her place. I didn't know it
was possible was someone to talk nonstop for so long.

The bus came to a halt at its stop, just a few houses away from the Yagami's household. Sayu stood up and began to make her way off the bus, I followed her. I had planned to drop her off at the front of her house but she beckoned me in so I didn't really have much of a choice.

"Hi Mum, Hi Light! I'm back!"
Sayu greeted in her usual chirpy voice as she skipped into the house.

I stood awkwardly in the doorway, unsure of what to do.

"Oh yeah, this is Mirai Rai, she helped me carry my stuff home."
Sayu added.
"Well it's nice to meet you Mirai."
Sayu's mother said getting up from where she has been sitting at the family dinner table.

"Nice to meet you as well."
I said bowing.

"Thank you for helping Sayu carry her things home. She just has so much homework these days, it feels like she's bringing her whole locker home."

I smiled nodding.

Light still hadn't said anything. He had his back turned, obviously deep in thought. He probably thought I was just one of Sayu's school friends.

"I swear he's perfect!"

I turned and saw that Sayu had sat down to watch TV. She was fangirling over some character in a romance TV show.

"Well, I'd better be going then."
I bowed again politely.
"Come again any time you want. Your always welcome."

I turned to leave, as I walked out the door I heard Sayu say something along the lines of,

"..huh....what's this.... They're saying that in response to..... 1500 investigators-"

I didn't take much note of it, but later I sure as hell wished I had!