ㄗ∪尺S∪工匕 #2

I stared at the back of Lights head. His date whats-her-face was chatting to him excitedly about Space Land, the place where they were going. Little did she know that they wouldn't end up going there because of what was about to happen.

Only me and Light knew.

The bus stopped at a bus stop where a man was waiting. He had brown hair and was wearing black jeans and a brown jacket, with his hands in his pocket. No doubt about it he was carrying a gun which, in a few seconds, he would threaten the driver with.

He climbed aboard, ginning.

Pulling out his gun he pointed it a the drivers head, still grinning from ear to ear.

"Say in your seats unless you want to die!"

The other passengers on the bus gasped,

"Everybody shut up! If anyone moves I'll put a bullet in their head!"

He shouted, then turning to the driver said,

"Alright driver, you listen to me. I know you've got the number to Space Land on ya. Call em!"

Shaking the driver reached down and picked up the phone.

"Ok, t-his is Sasaki, from bus #124..."
"Tell me what's going on! And no tricks either."
"The bus has been hijacked and his h-holding a gun to m-my head."

Growing impatient the man snatched the phone from the man and began to talk to the person on the other end.

"You heard what he said! I want a female staff member bring all Space Lands cash from yesterday! I know it's there! And have em meet us two stops from the park! And don't make me wait! If you mess with me at all or try to get the police involved, I swear I'll kill every one of these passengers!"

With that he threw the phone to the ground and stood on it, crushing it to pieces.

In front of me Lights date was shivering in fear, along with the other passengers. Poor girl, she doesn't deserve to go through this. Light tapped her on the leg and slowly passed her a note, not read,

'Yuri, don't be scared, as soon as he turns around I'm going to grab the gun out of his hands.'

Across the aisle the FBI agent was trying to get a look a the note. A look of frustration crossed Light's face as he realised that I was sitting behind him not the FBI agent.

At the front of the bus the hijacker was yelling at an elderly couple, telling them to shutup.

Light must have decided that he would find another way to find out the FBI agents name because he continued with his plan a dropped the piece of paper from the deathnote on the ground to catch the hijackers attention anyway.

Light reached down to get it,

"Don't move you little punk!"

The man yelled, pointing his gun at Light.

"What the hell is that? Rrr....smart-ass." You guys were planning something back here weren't you?"

He walked over to Light and picked up the paper.

Big mistake, your dead.

He read it,

"Huh? Plans for a date huh? Stupid kid."

He tossed it at Lights head and walked away.

Suddenly he froze and turned around in fright.

"W-who the hell are you? You in the very back?! What do you think your doing? Don't mess with me! How long have you been hiding back there?!"

Looked to the empty space next to me where Ryuk was standing, even though I could see him I knew he was there.

"Stay there you!"

Shaking he pointed the gun in Ryuk's direction, his eyes wide in fear.

"Keep away from me you freak!"

Thinking that the guy was hallucinating the FBI agent yelled,

"Everyone! Get down!"

Everyone got down, placing their arms over their heads to protect themselves.

Screaming the the man shoot the entry space where Ryuk was until he ran out of bullets. The window behind me shattered into a million pieces.

Crap, now my hairs full of glass.

The hijacker tried to keep shooting, but he'd run out of bullets. Realising this he stood there, still shaking. Ryuk was probably explaining to him what had happened.

The FBI agent got up and ran towards the man, the hijacker himself turned and ran as well.

"Stop the bus! Let me off!"
He begged the driver clutching his shoulders.

The bus skidded to a stop and the man ran out without hesitation. He tripped and fell onto the road, breathing heavily.

I hear the sound of screeching car tyres the a loud thud.

I didn't want look, but curiosity got the better of me. There he lay in a pool of his own blood that was growing by the second.

I sighed.

If all goes well Raye Penber won't tell his name to Light. But I'd better hang around anyway just to make sure.