ㄗㄥ丹れれ工れム

S̶u̶p̶ m̶a̶h̶ h̶o̶m̶i̶e̶? W̶e̶'v̶e̶ a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ h̶i̶t̶ 3k̶!!! T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ y̶o̶u̶ a̶l̶l̶ s̶o̶ m̶u̶c̶h̶, I̶ n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ i̶m̶a̶g̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ g̶e̶t̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ f̶a̶r̶!

I̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ h̶o̶p̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ i̶t̶ s̶o̶ f̶a̶r̶!

❤ ❤
❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤😛❤❤
❤❤❤
🌱❤ 💜 💜
🌱 💜💜💜💜💜
🌱 💜💜😍💜💜
🍃🌱 💜💜💜
🌱 💜
🌱 🌱 🍃
🌱 🌱🍃
🌱🌱
🌱
🌱

I walked briskly down the street towards the local library, now with a sense of purpose. The first thing on my to-do-list was to plan out how to corner Light and get him to confess. While Light is out and about Ł will have very little time to plan this properly, so he's counting on me to do it so that all he has to do is read over it and make a few changes here and there.

I smiled cheerfully at the Liberian as I walked in, pulling my notebook (No, not my Deathnote, my actual notbook) out and sat down at a table in the most remote place the library. No one was here but it was best to be safe than sorry.

Alright here we go,

What we know so far:

- Light's Kira (duh)
- He can kill using a notebook called a Deathnote, whoevers name is written in it will die
- Kira's goal is to kill all the world's criminals using it to become "The God of the New World."

What we have done so far:

- Swapped the Deathnote with a fake

What we are planning to do:

- We will broadcast a riddle that only Kira will be able to interpret
- The riddle hint the location of the warehouse we will meet him at there Mirai will accuse him of being Kira and trick him into admitting in front of everyone who will remain hidden in the warehouse until then
- He will attempt to kill Mirai
- He will not succeed and we will have solid proof that he is Kira

CASE CLOSED

I looked at the notes I had scribbled into the notebook proudly. Of course this was just a rough draft but it was better than nothing. If this went according to plan the Kira-Case would be resolved before we knew it.

I sighed, well, at least thats one thing out of the way. Packing up my stuff I walked out of the library, I'll do the final draft later, but right now I'm starved.

Oh yeah, BTW I'm not living under that crappy bridge anymore, Ł guessed that I wasn't excatly living in the nicest place at the moment so he booked a hotel room for me. I had been living in one of the rooms at headquarters but now that Lights there it's far to risky. And as for the kids who were also living under the bridge, Ł sent them to the Wammy's were he promised them a good education, food and shelter. Since I told them Ł was a friend of mine they took my word for it and agreed to go. I'm so happy now that I've finally been able to pay them back after all them times they've helped out. Its comforting to know that I have given them all a place to call home and hope for the future.

I walked into the Roman Shop smiling,

"I'll have one large bowl of Roman please,"
I asked the lady at the counterpart politely.

What?

I was hungry....