ㄗ∪尺S∪工匕 #1

Sup mah Homies? I'm going back to school next Monday and...

I

WANT

A

REFUND

!

!

!

WHERE'd MY PRECIOUS HOLIDAYS GO?!

THOSE 8 FREAKING WEEKS WENT BY TOOO FAST!!!

Shoutout to: animegirl1010 read her stories, vote, follow and whatever I don't really care.....
😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

I clutched my small book tightly.

Behind me stood Light, aka Kira, and his date, aka what's-her-face.

It was the second time I'd seen him in real life and yet his presence still sent shivers down my spine.

Wait, no this isn't real life. It's an anime dimension or whatever. Real life is back at home with my family and friends. Where I go to school each day and watch anime and read manga. That's real life. This is just the deathnote dimension, as I'm now called it, where I have been sent to save lives.

End of story.

But somehow with each coming day there I feel more and more like this is real life and slowly I've begun to forget about home. My memory of home is hazy, like a dream that doesn't make sense. I mean how could home really look that strange? Compared to this its looks so weird. Like it's far to detailed and precise. Now if I really try to think about it, I can barely remember the names and faces of my family. My phone has been wiped so I have no pictures of them. It's like they've been swept away, out of my reach. All I can do now is strive to remember faces I can't recall. Names that are on the tip of my tongue but just won't come out.

I don't want to forget.

But unconsciously I am.

And it hurts.

Knowing that soon I won't know anything but the fact that I must save these lives.

Despite not being able to recall my family or past, I can recall the anime Deathnote crystal clear. Every single detail, like it happened just yesterday.

The bus pulled up at the stop and Light and his date got on, I followed them and sat on the seat behind them so that Raye Penber would have a harder time showing Light his FBI ID without the gunman noticing them. If I'm lucky he won't even show Light his ID, hence Light won't know his name.

This should be easy....right?