卄工刀モ 丹れ刀 SモモK

ṡȗƿѧһ һȏṃıєṡ? һȏẇ ṡṅѧẓẓʏ ıṡ ṭһıṡ ғȏṅṭ? ı ṭһıṅҡ ı'ṃ ɢȏṅṅѧ ṭяʏ ẇяıṭıṅɢ ıṅ Ԁıғғєяєṅṭ ғȏṅṭṡ ʟıҡє ṭһıṡ jȗṡṭ ṭȏ ṡєє ẇһѧʏȏȗ ɢȗʏṡ ṭһıṅҡ.

ѧʏѧʏṡ ṃȏṿıṅɢ ȏṅ....

ṡȏẓẓ ғȏя ṭһє ṡʟȏẇ ȗȏԀѧṭє! ı һѧԀʏ ɞıяṭһԀѧʏ ƿѧяṭʏ ѧԀ ṡȏṃє һȏṃєẇȏяҡ ṡȏ ı'ṿє ɞєєṅ ṭȏ ɞȗṡʏ ṭȏ ȗȏԀѧṭє.

ѧʏѧʏṡ ıṭṡ һєяє ṅȏẇ ṡȏ....єṅjȏʏ!

''Life Is 🌺
Beautiful, 🌺 🌺
* 🌺 🌺
Enjoy it.'' 🌺 ' 🌺
🎶 🌺 🌺
' 🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺 *
🌺🌺🌺 🎶
*

"Hurry up Sayu or we'll be late,"
I heard Light's Mum say in a annoyed voice.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll just be a sec."

I could hear Sayu rummaging through a cupboard downstairs, obiously looking for something.

Shitshitshitshitshitshit!

Me and Matsuda looked around frantically for somewhere to hide.

"Mum! I think I left it at school!"
"Well go and borrow Light's unbrella, I'm sure he won't mind."
"Ok."

Shitshitshitshitshitshitcrapshitshit💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Matsuda dived under Light's bed while I frantically climbed into his closet, shutting the door behind me, just in time.

Light's bedroom door flew open as Sayu marched in and began to search for his unbrella. I silently prayed to God that she would find it and leave ASAP.

I turned and noticed that a object was leaning against me, it was Light's freaking unbrella!

I quickly shuffled further to the back of the closet, pushing the unbrella to the front. I piled some jackets on top of me and pushed the ones that were hanging over the top. I'm an ace at hide-and-seek so hopefully she won't notice me.

Suddenly the closet doors were thrown open and Sayu's face appeared, I held my breath.

Can't slip up....

"What are doing in here?"

Dam it.

Number #1 Rule of Hide and Seek

Even if you are postive you have been found, remain as still and silent as possible, it is more than likely that they are either,

1# trying to get you to reveal yourself
or
2# they haven't even seen you, they are just looking quickly and haven't even noticed.

Sayu eached in, but instead of pushing the jackets away to reveal me, she pulled out unbrella.

Number #2 Rule of Hide and Seek

Even if you are sure they have left, wait and keep silent, they may still be there, waiting for you to let your guard down.

I stayed there waiting silently for a full 15 minutes before I dared carefully climb out. Matsuda also crawled out from underneath the bed.

"That was close."
His breath came out in sharp breaths.

I nodded.

"Far too close."