丹ㄥㄥㄚ

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to reply but was cut off by Matsuda,

"Um, Mirai, who exactly is Kira? You know, the first one?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

I sighed and looked over to the computer that showed Light in his cell.

"W-wait, you don't mean?! No!"

He got up abruptly,

"That's impossible! Your wrong! How do you know? How do we know your telling the truth? Your lying, tha-"
"Calm down Matsuda, we all know she's telling the truth, even you."
L said calmly
"Bu-"
"Mirai's been right about everything else hasn't she? Why would this be any different? Besides, it does make perfect sense, don't you agree?"
"I guess...."

Matsuda looked at the computer screen desperately, like somehow the computer was going to clear Lights name.
"But,"
He looked back at me.
"I can't believe that Light would be able to do something like that..."

"The power to kill can change a person,"
L said slowly, looking into his empty coffee cup.
"Even people like Light."

Everyone in the room was silent, pondering what had been said, obliviously surprised now that they had learnt that one of their coworkers had so heartlessly betrayed and lied to them over and over.

"So Mirai, back to what you were saying before, how do you purpose we catch Kira?"

"Well, I guess a little like what Near and Mello did. I think, while Lights still in that cell, we should swap his Deathnote with a fake. We have to make sure he is convinced it's real so if we set up a few cameras in his house we will be able to find out what names his writing down. If I write those same names in my Deathnote, he will think he's the one killing them, when it's actually me.

Someone should follow him around as well so whenever he writes a name it can be reported back to headquarters so I can write it in my deathnote. After that all we have to do is corner him somehow and get him to confess to being Kira. It's likely that once he has done this he will write all our names in the deathnote and make quite a show out of saying that it's 'His Win'.

When we don't die after 40 seconds that should be proof enough that he's Kira."

"Let's get started then."
L said, swallowing the last mouthful of his cake.