刀モ丹ㄥ工れム刀

I turned and began to make my way though the crowd, back to my hotel room. Most of the crowd were still standing there, astounded by what they had just witnessed.

So the chase as begun, I thought.

Slowly the crowd began to grow smaller and smaller as they began to go about their daily business. Still muttering about the investigation.

Over the next few days more and more criminals were killed. The news reported them one after the other. Soon there were so many killings that even the news stations couldn't keep up with them.

By now that FBI agent would have started to follow Light around. They would already be suspecting him.

That means within the next few days the bus incident will happen. I need to be there for that. I also need to stop the FBI against from writing the other FBI agents names on that piece of paper from the deathnote.

I yawned, this isn't going to be easy. But if I want to save all these innocent people then it must be done. And I'm the only one in this dimension that can do it.

The only one.

🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎
Sup mah Homies? Sozz this update took so long. My mum took my ad off me for like three days or whatever and then our WiFi died. So yeah....anyways, see ya!

P.S thnx for all the views, votes and comments!