{1}Volleyball Club{1}

"My little omega~ Y/N come on!" Your brother called after you. "Don't ignore me you get to become the team's manager!!" 

You turn around with a big smile and hold open your arms having Satori fly into them knocking you both down. A giggle escapes your lips and soon the two of you are laughing on the hallway floor. He rolled over and sat up as you flopped onto his lap letting out your last giggles.

"Come on! I can't wait for you to meet my team!" He smiled widely and you did the same.

"I already know Ushijima, and you of course!" You smiled standing up and dusting off your skirt and jacket. Not even a second after standing up Satori is next to you looking like he did before falling down. 

"Tag." He said while poking you in the boob and running away.

"W-what- Hey no fair!" You chase after him slowly gaining on your brother. You both run down the large hallways of Shiratorizawa chasing each other downstairs and through hallways. You always got lost in this building, it was too big to remember where anything was. Satori always walked you to your classes and after school would pick you up as well. 

You had started to chase your big brother on the complete opposite side of the building you needed to get to. Your brother obviously seemed to be getting tired, but you guys were almost at the gym. His stamina wasn't as big as yours, and you loved to brag about it. 

"Heya Semisemi!!" 

You turn your head to see who he was talking too, wait since when was a staircase there?! You think looking at it and seeing three boys walking down all in the same uniforms. Your eye caught onto one with ash-blonde hair and dark tips. Is that who Satori was calling too? He's looking this way so-

BAM!

You hit an open locker. Obviously, your brother had opened it because he was right there on the other side laughing his ass off. "You actually fell for that?! Y/N how naive are you??" He burst out laughing again and you sat on your knees feeling your forehead. It stung but not too bad. Once Satori saw you better-ish he took off again teasing you to go catch him. 

"I'll damn you to hell Satori!" You yelled closing the locker you had ran into. You gaze behind you to see the three boys looking at you questionably. 

"Already going kiddo!!" He answered from around the corner aggravating you again.

You start to get up and slip on your school shoes, but soon get up and start running after him right around the corner. 
______________________

Your brother breathes heavily outside of the gymnasium. He wasn't ready for that run, especially before volleyball practice. You wait beside the corner and decide to go now. You jump out from behind a wall corner causing your brother to fall over and shriek. Now with Satori laying on the floor scared you kick him in the side and watch as he doubles over in pain. 

"I thought you're meant to be an alpha, where are your muscles?" You ask poking at his biceps. 

"I thought you're meant to be an omega, where are your morals???" Your brother retaliates and you just laugh. 

"Honestly I thought we were going to end up as betas..."

"Same, we're neither nice nor protective. Help me up please."

"I don't know, you seem pretty protective to me." You hold out your hands and lift him.

"Well yeah, I have to protect my baby sister~" He purred in your ear poking your boob again.

"Stop that! Why are you like this." 

He smiled and changed into his gym sneakers helping you into the gym like you were some child. You didn't have sneakers yet and kind of poked your foot at the ground as your brother guided you to the coach.

"Coach I'd like you to meet my sister!" Satori exclaimed like he was bragging.

You look at the coach who is basically the same height as you. He looked up to Satori and back down to you a few times make you and your brother nervous. 

"Uhm, hello. I'm Y/N," You smiled a bit rubbing the back of your neck fiddling with your H/C hair.

"You want to be our manager?" The coach asked without saying "hello" or even introducing himself.

"Uh, yeah? What else would I be a wing spiker?" Your brother smacks the back of your head and you hold the spot down. He told you not to joke around in front of the coach and yet you still did. But deep down you both knew he'd do it too.

"Okay." You were about to thank him before he continued. Other people walked into the gym and what he said next made you kind of nervous, especially with the new eyes on you, "Most of the boys on this team are Alphas, and omega like you shouldn't just go off free to be the manager of them. Satori, you make sure she stays safe."

Welp, the cats out of the bag now, and you were even doing good at keeping your scent low today.