{28} Happy Birthday! {♔}

Ping!

You shift a bit before rolling over onto your side, out on your nightstand was your illuminated phone. You reached out your arm to the blue light, and grab it turning it to your face. There were a few notifications popping up from various different people. Your eyes took their time to adjust to the blinding light before you could make out the time, 12:00 AM.

Bowl-cut Blueberry🍇
Happy birthday strawberry! :D

SemisemI
birth🎉
did little bangsie text you too?

Sakura-senpai🌸
Happy birthday Lil' sissy!✨🎊

Kenjiuwu Shiraboob
Happy Birthday, Y/N.

You smile at the messages and watch as more from your older friend's messages start to come in. You roll onto your other side and open Semi's message with the feeling of eyes on you. Continuing to reply you sit up and change to answer to Shirabu but answer to someone out loud. "They beat you, Goshiki did specifically." 

"Aweee, go back to having no friends so I can be the first to say happy birthday!" Satori climbed onto the empty space on your bed, you knew he'd be hiding somewhere around the foot of it. 

"I still had friends in middle school. Just..." You let out a big yawn, just wanting to go to sleep. "They were normal and didn't say it at midnight like you, dummy."

"Welp." There was an awkward pause in which you turned off your phone, seeing only a small bit of Satori's eyes were creepy as hell. You watched the Cheshire cat's eyes move up and blink before your brother spoke. "Happy Birthday, Y/N! I'll let you go back to sleep now."

"Thanks, Satori. You should go to bed too." You melted into the comfort of your bed and burrowed your head into your pillow. You felt your brother crawl over you and soon his weight left the bed and patted the top of your head. You hear the door click behind him and continue to listen as he noisily skips down the hallway, even though his foot-steps are usually silent. 

The thumps slowly died down and your eyelids soon rested tightly over your E/C eyes.
________________

Yet again, you twist around in bed again before sitting up and looking around your room. It was illuminated from your windows but barely dimmed by your closed curtains. A hand makes its way into your H/L hair to feel the knots and mess your sleep has created. Time to sort this out.

You push yourself out of bed and over to your nightstand, grab a brush, and proceed to work at the mess you called your hair. You migrate over to the closet and open it using your foot before scanning through the clothing. The brush stays in your hair as your take out of few pieces of clothing, nothing too exciting.

You continue to brush through your hair knowing you had taken a shower sometime last night so you wouldn't need to take on tonight. After finishing fixing your hair you get dressed in the clothes you pick out.

Fishnet stockings with oversized shorts thrown on over them and a puffy sweatshirt with your brother's old jersey, which was a bit big, but it was from his first year so it fits you. You smile and look yourself in the mirror, really cute! You tie up your loose hair using an F/C scrunchy and shuffle out of your bedroom looking at your messages while you leave.

GueSS MOnStaAA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!! 🎉🥳

Taichi
Yeah, happy birthday

Semismeiiiiii
birth

Shiraboob
"birth" LMAO

Bowl-Cut Brat
Happy birthday! Even though I already said it-

"Happy birthday!!!" You jump holding your phone to your chest as Satori hugged you the second you walked out of your door. He must have been hiding there for your birthday, of course. "I made you breakfast!" He squeezed you tight in a hug before letting you go.

"You mean Ushijima did?"

"Well, yes, but I helped so." The two of you laughed and walked down your hallway then down the stairs. You could immediately smell the goodness of Ushijima's cooking and ran over into the kitchen to see my favorite meal already served.

My eyes lit up as I slid into my seat. Ushijima let a small giggle out before getting kissed by Satori, who obviously was getting horny. You would've been used to it and not have minded, but on your birthday? "Right in front of my birthday breakfast? Really?"

"Sorry, Y/N." Ushijima let a small sigh out as Satori just bit at his neck. "If you want you can go out with Goshiki or Shirabu for the day, we can always just hang out at night."

"Okay, thanks for the breakfast by the way! This is really fucking good!" You smile and swat away your brother's hand as he tries to get your food.

The three of you spend the morning chatting and eating a delicious breakfast made by Ushijima. Today was starting out great, and getting to see a few of your other friends later. After you finish breakfast your get ready to leave for the day, why not take some time to yourself right? You say goodbye to both of the boys and then leave with your favorite purse that was shaped like a fox. 

The sounds of your boots hitting the sidewalk were super calming to you, and the quiet tapping sound of your phone keys calmed you as well. A faint smile forms on your face as you get a response from some of your friends. Semi and Goshiki both were going to meet you at the cafe you wanted to visit, speaking of Semi.

"Shortie! 'Sup!" You saw him start at a slow jog and soon he reaches your side with a smile. "I didn't know you'd already be out, where's your brother? And Ushiwaka?" 

"Ushijima is getting dick right now." You say blankly making Semi choke on air. "Anyway, do you live down that way?" You pointed down the dead-end road and Semi nodded. The two of you started to walk again side by side now, you were going to meet up with Goshiki and possibly Shirabu, but he hasn't responded yet... Nevermind that.
________________

You and Semi get to the cafe and grab a seat big enough for everyone you invited, Goshiki, Semi, yourself, Yamagata, Shirabu, and Taichi. You slump onto the table while Semi scrolls through his phone. The two of you wait for your food and friends to show up, and see two familiar heads of hair above the crowd. "Goshiki! Taichi!" You call out while standing up and waving to them. 

Though you called out their names four heads turned and a gray head of hair turned away while the spiker and blocker squeeze through the crowd. Once they come to a break in the crowd you see Yamagata with them too. The Taichi and Yamagata sit down and you give Goshiki a big hug. He pulls out a small box and without even touching it you felt your heart warm. "Happy birthday, Y/N!" 

You take the box and pop off the lid, inside was a silver bracelet with a strawberry and blueberry charm. Your friend held up his arm and showed off his matching bracelet, though the colors of the two charms were inverted.

"Thank you so much, Goshiki! I love you!" You jumped up into his arms and latched around his shoulders.

"I love you too, Y/N." He smiled widely and accepted your hug.

"No hetero?" You asked while being placed back on the ground.

"It better be." You hear from behind Goshiki and when you tilt around the boy you see the guy you wanted to see most. "Hi, Tendou. Happy birthday."
________________

Happy birthday to my sister @SketchedBean2 (Who this story is dedicated too). Happy birthday to my other sister who is her twin(who I'm not going to mention)! Today is their actual birthday, technically when this is published because it's not 12 AM yet. I love you Sketched!