{29}What a twist{29}

omg look a new chapter

Anyway, I need to wrap up this story. Like, almost 30 chapters. I gotta push the plot, get to what I wanted to get to in the beginning, figure out if I should do a good or bad ending(dw I'm leaning to good), and so much more.

Speaking of which, would y'all rather get a shitty smut chapter, but the whole book gets turned into a mature-rated book, OR, just a rlly steamy chapter or smth where it gets implied like in Breaking Dawn?

Uh anything else I need to say? School go brrrr, my inspiration is running low. Hm. The ending is probably not gonna be as good as the rest of the book cause it's gonna be rushed. Like, a legit haven't updated in a month or so I need to get writing. Anyway, have a good day :)

_________________

You move a bit forward and close the gap between you and Shirabu. The two of you had grown so much and so fast since you met, it almost felt like fate that you met. You stare up at him with a lovestruck smile shown across your face. A short moment later and you snap back to reality and slide into the booth, knowing he'd take the middle seat if it meant sitting next to you.

On the other side of the table sat Semi, Yamagata, and Goshiki. Next to Shirabu was Taichi. A wave of dumb happiness washes over you, even though the majority of the team wasn't here you were happy that they were to celebrate.

You all chat into oblivion, Goshiki, and you carried most of the conversation. After a while of just talking and not actually eating, it was most obvious the next step to take today. "Taichi, do you wanna go order for us? Goshiki can go with you if you want."

"Why me, Y/N?"

"Well, you're on the outside seat? And it'd be a hassle for anyone else to get out."

"What about Shirabu though?"

"I want him to stay!" You pouted and melted onto the table again. "I want you all too but someone is going to have to go order."

"You seem really hungry today, Y/N." Semi pointed out as he placed his phone on the table and slid it into the middle with all the other phones. You all had made a deal that whoever got the first notification would pay, it ended up being a tie between Semi and Taichi though.

You shrug through your hunger while Goshiki and Taichi slithered their way up to the front with all of your pre-thought orders. To break the silence, Yamagata brought up a story from when he and Semi had visited an aquarium with Ushijima and Tendou. While listening to how your brother almost fell into a penguin exhibit you felt a chill go through your thigh.

You sat up and looked down to see a hand sliding down onto your knee where it stopped. Your gaze shot at Shirabu who seemed unbothered and just listened, obviously he did this to fluster you, and it worked slightly. A faint blush covered your face while you bounced your knee, trying to get his hand off.

After a bit of bouncing, you gave up, he didn't budge at all. Leaning forward you tried to focus on Yamagata's story, but your mind kept bringing you back to Shirabu's touch. Out of shyness, you cross your legs, successfully getting Shirabu's hand off. Right now wasn't the time to flirt.

Goshiki and Taichi came back as if to save you from the incoming hand. Goshiki slid a plate of F/F over to you, the plate bumped you in the forearm. As you slid the plate in front of you the first and second year passed out the plates the everyone else in the booth. The six of you proceeded to enjoy this time together on your birthday.

_________________

"Taichi! Stop~" You whined as the second year played with your red strands of hair.

"How were you even born with one highlight of red but the rest H/C?"

"I don't know, just stop." You waved off his hand and stumbled away, bumping into Goshiki who was being antagonized about his hair by Shirabu. "Oh, shoot! Sorry."

Goshiki followed your apology by apologizing over and over. While trying to laugh it off, you caught a glimpse of Shirabu's expression. Why did he look so mad? It was only an accident. You rolled your eyes, just seeing him mad ruined your mood. Why was that? You'd always connect with his mood way more than others, but why? You start to space out thinking about Shirabu just like a little fangirl.

Taichi took advantage of this and started to play with your hair again. You subconsciously swat his hand off of your hair just to have it come back. But thankfully and unthankfully, in time, he had to leave with Goshiki.

You snap back to reality and look up to Goshiki. "Aweee, do you have to leave now?"

"My parents will kill me if I don't get home before my curfew." Goshiki groaned making both you and Taichi laugh. "I had fun today though."

"Same here." Taichi stuck his hands into the pocket of his hoodie. "Welp, see ya around, Y/N."

"Bye guys, I'm glad you had fun!" You smile and wave while watching them walk off. Shirabu continued walking which caught Semi's attention who pulled you along too. The three of you walked in silence until it was time for Semi to head off home.

"Shirabu, I still don't understand why you didn't just walk with Yamagata, I could've walked Y/N home."

"It's fine, my parents aren't around to yell at me if I'm home late."

"Your sister is?" You questioned getting a small growl in return. "Bye Semi, we can probably walk to school on Monday."

"Yeah sure, I can always walk you whenever." He smiled, and waved to you, you waved back and started to walk again.

Shirabu stared daggers at Semi, who got the same look in return. "Don't." He got a laugh out of Semi, and then the two parted, Shirabu returning to your side and Semi heading home.

The two of you talked on and on while walking. It was mostly you talking though. Shirabu was semi-listening; more, he was listing the possibilities of losing you to Semi in his head. All he had to do was wait for your first heat, then, he'd be able to mark you to finally make you his.

Little did he know, that would be sooner than anyone thought.