{16}Back Home{16}

(Just some Shirabu scenes ya know? 1212 words)

A strong force bumps into you and you fall onto your wooden flooring. You look back to Satori falling on top of you. The two of you laid there frozen in silence before bursting into laughter. You push the taller boy off of you and reach for slippers to wear inside the house. 

You pick up your bag's bringing them inside and having a small conversation with Satori about how he needs to get faster. You pause your playlist titled "lovesick" and continue to talk with the red-haired boy while tending to your pet sneak. 

"Satori, I love you but, Mrs. Incredible is not the thickest Pixar woman."

"But she is!"

You hear your door open again and your brother jumps up to go see Ushijima. You follow behind slowly and see the boy practically hanging off of his mate. You stand against a wall and just watch as Satori gets all "lovey-dovey" with Ushiwaka.

"Get a room, you two."

You say in unison with Shirabu. You hadn't even noticed the boy past the mates who were now leaving your front room. They walk past you and you just give them a glare fidgeting with your slippers watching them leave upstairs.

"You better keep quiet so I can actually sleep tonight!"

You teased hearing a door room slam close right after your words. You smirk and look back to Shirabu.

"So, I'll see you on Monday yeah?"

"Unless you want to study together or something, yeah."

"I'm free all weekend, Jiruwu. We have a test coming up in Algebra right?"

"Yes, exams. Mid-terms. For every class."

"It's already time for mid-terms?! Wow, time flies. Doesn't that mean you'll be playing volleyball again soon?"

"In official matches. So are you okay coming over to my house? Or shall I come back here?"

"I rather leave Satori and Ushijima to do whatever they want here so, your house when?"

"You can come over at 10, and then we can get lunch later if you'd like."

"Alright! Free lunch! I'll see you then!"

You jump up wrapping your arms around the boy's shoulders giving him a big hug. Shirabu returned the gesture with a small pat on your back. The boy leaves out the door and you wave saying goodbye after him. 

Over these months you may or may not have started to develop a small crush on the setter. He just seemed so much like the man of your dreams. You walk up your house stairs wondering how he feels about you, would he want to be mates one day? Or does he think of you just as a friend?

Your skirt falls down to your ankles and you step out of it and into your tub. You let the water seep into your skin making you relax instantly. A knock rang on the door and you heard Satori ask you something from beyond the door. It was muffled even when he asked a second time.

"Uhm, Satori I can't hear you what?"

"Heh... I need a condom..."

You hear as your brother's voice trails off and your gaze shifts up the cabinet. You run through your mind of what was in there: Medicine, toothbrush, toothpaste, facemasks, hair supplies. Why would I keep condoms in my cabinet?

"Why would I have one?"

"I... don't know, I put my things in random places..."

"Do you need it right now? Because I'm not getting out of my bath."

"Well yeah, I do kind of want it now."

"Jesus Christ..." You mumble and lift your gaze to the ceiling. "You can come in, I trust you. Just don't look at me jezz."

You sink into your bath locking your gaze on the door which was now opening. Satori was there with his hand over his eyes and started to feel around for where your cabinet was. You laugh at his stupidity when he finally finds it.

"Are they there? Sorry that it's a mess." You said with a sarcastic tone.

You lifted your head up and watched as your brother grabbed something. Before putting it back in. He grabbed another package and placed it on the counter. He looked further into your cabinet his eyes locked onto the contents of the cabinet. 

"I don't see any, but why do you have mouse traps in here?"

"I found a mouse in here once, so I leave them out. Now get out and don't look at me please."

Satori put the boxes and containers he had taken out back into the cabinet and covered his eyes again, feeling around for the door. He ducked under it and closed the door behind himself. With a long hard sigh, you sink into the water. Now you really wanted to get out of the house. But it was late, and you were tired.

Around twenty minutes later you finish up your bath and drain the tub. You wrap a towel around your body and slip your feet into slippers before shuffling into your bedroom. Immediately you see Satori's clothing on your floor. You groan and kick it to the side moving to your closet and getting out some clothing. 

You slip on underwear and some sport shorts. You head deeper into the closet and find yet another one of Tendou's school shirts. You held it up to your nose and smelt it; at least it's clean. But why is it in my closet? You shrug and slide your arm through the sleeve. You had wasn't able to reach the end but that didn't bother you. You push your other arm through and roll up the sleeves. After the sleeves got neatly rolled up you button the oversized shirt and flattened it out along your legs.

"Satori! Why are your school clothes in my room?"

You call out picking up the clothing from today and holding it away from yourself. It smelt like sweat and disappointment. 

"Oh shit!" Your brother throws his door open and looks at you on the other side of the hallway. "Uh, we threw it in there?"

You throw the sweaty shirts at your brother, hitting him square in the chest. You head back into your room searching for blankets. "Well do something with them and keep them out of my room. I'm sleeping downstairs because you can't control your boner."

Satori looks down at his crotch in a panic and throws the shirts at you once you come back out of your bedroom with a big comforter. "Why the fuck are you looking down there!" 

"Even if I didn't look I can still tell your horny. And you take care of these shirts, they aren't mine!"

You throw the shirts back at Satori and shuffle your feet downstairs in the old school shirt. Your brother heads back into your room and you see Ushijima coming into the house with a shopping bag.

You didn't even need to ask to know the contents of the bag. You head into your living room and dump your blankets onto the couch turning the room's lights off. Tomorrow was going to be exciting, you enjoyed school and Shirabu both so it'd be a great day! As long as you get a good night's sleep.