{8}I'd rather keep my virginity{8}

{I know I included a playlist with Atsumu but I really like this one. Also, I have no idea how the Japanese school system works, so we going by the American schooling system sorry :>}

You sit next to Goshiki in homeroom and started up a conversation. The two of you got along well for complete strangers. Both of you shared that love for volleyball, and that was enough to bring you together. The bell rings but you both keep talking, the teacher hasn't entered the class yet so it was fine.

A few minutes pass and the teacher walks in. "Sorry, I'm a bit late!" You and Goshiki both straighten up trying not to laugh from just pure enthusiasm. 
________________________

You sit up and hear the bell ring, any longer and you definitely would have fallen asleep. Your gaze shifts over to Goshiki, his bangs had fallen over his eyes and his head bobbing up and down. You smack the top of his head to wake him up. The boy sat up fast falling back in his chair. The two of you sat in silence for a few seconds before bursting into laughter again. You stood up grabbing your bag still snickering, something in the back of your head said you would be good friends. 

"Come on love-birds." You hear someone call and spin around a slight blush forming on your face.

Leaning against the door frame was Shirabu, of course. Why is he here? Oh yeah. You had completely forgotten about how he was going to walk you to each of your classes today. With a 'hmph' you help Goshiki up. He looked down to you while you looked up, in the gaze, you let out a small laugh sending you both into another laughing fit. 

Shirabu looked at you too disappointedly from the door waiting. He pulled out his phone and started to record after a few seconds of your laughing fit. Once you two settled down he stopped and tapped his foot waiting for the two of you. Goshiki stands up straight first and the three of you walk out of the class.

"So what's your first class?" Shirabu looked at you as the three of you walked.

"Me? Oh, Honors Algebra 2." 

"An honors class? And 2nd year? You must be really smart!" Goshiki perks up looking at you.

"Well, yeah I took and passed the entrance exam. I also took an Algebra class in middle school so I got into the 2nd year, but only in math!-" You were cut off by Shirabu speaking to Goshiki.

"Most of the kids here took and passed the entrance exam, Goshiki. You just got here on a sports scholarship. Anyways, I have that same class." His gaze shifted back to you and then back forward. 

Goshiki then started to bicker with the boy again, you just stood in the middle nervously laughing. He wasn't wrong you are very smart(A/N: my 2.0 GPA says otherwise). You weren't confident in your abilities though, it always seemed like you didn't know what you were doing, but you unconsciously got the answers right. 

During your walk you looked out for Satori, not to get away from the two boys. But because you missed him already. He protects you his whole life and being without him made you feel vulnerable. If he was here with you, you would be more social and talk more to these boys, and maybe then for once in your life, you could make friends.

"Y/N Tendou."

You jump a bit hearing your name and look to the source of the voice. The source was Shirabu, he had been tapping your shoulder but finally gave up and said your name. Once you looked to him he spoke again in a whispered tone.

"Might want to control your scent, some of the alphas are eyeing you up."

You turn your head to see a big guy right behind you. You jump and bit and Goshiki saves you from falling down all the way. He was scary and obviously didn't care that you were with the two other boys.

"Hey shortie~"

You looked over to Goshiki who was kinda just shuffling into his class and smiled at you before closing the door. It was either Shirabu would protect you, or yourself. You finally gained the courage and spoke up.

"Hello! I'm just heading to class so if you'll excuse me." 

"But let's get to know each other."

Without hesitation, you smiled and sternly told him, "No thanks, I'd rather keep my virginity." 

You hear a golden laugh beside you and see Shirabu laughing at what you said. His face looked so innocent even for an alpha. His skin seemed so soft and perfect. You shook your head; no, focus on school. The big guy looks back down to you and snickers "I'm an alpha kiddo."

"Yep! And I'm Tendou, so please leave me be."

You started to walk off and Shirabu just gave the boy a laughing look. Before leading the way and becoming a stoic again. Soon the two of you made it to the class, and just in time for the bell to ring. You sat down in the back Shirabu taking a seat on the other side of the class.
________________________

You sit up from your seat, why is Japanese so hard... even English is easier. You look over to the door and see Shirabu waiting for you already. You stand up grabbing your bag and head over to him wearing an innocent smile again.

"Tendou, let's head to lunch."