{19}Lunch Date{19}

You and Shirabu enter a small cafe where you agreed to have lunch at. You walked up to the counter and looked through what they had to eat. Assortments of muffins, breads, bagels, and other items were shown through the clear cabinet in a neat display. 

"Hello! Welcome to {insert cafe name}. What can I do for you two?"

"Hello, I'll take a black coffee and blueberry muffin." Shirabu looked down at you, poking your arm a small bit. "What do you want Tendou."

"Uhm, I'll have an F/D and the F/F." You laughed a bit and the girl behind the counter did too. 

"Girl I love that combo, alright your total should show here and you can pay in cash or card. I'll get your drinks and items soon." Her gaze shifted over to Shirabu before turning around and starting up a machine.

You look past Shirabu to a cash register where the boy had already been pulling out money. He handed it to the girl and turned back to you with a look saying, "where do we sit?" You bump your head to the side and he follows you to a small table right by the front windows. 

The two of you sit down and your head rests in your hand. You twisted your gaze to look out the window at people walking by, and this is how you sat in silence while Shirabu used his phone. You didn't mind the silence, in fact, it was somewhat calming to you.

A few minutes past and you didn't move an inch, almost like a statue. With your free hand, you flip your hair to one side and look back to reality in the cafe. In front of you now were your food and drinks, and Shirabu seemed to be taking pictures of his. Instagram, of course. You return to your position of gazing outside, the way the trees danced in the wind mesmerized you. 

Another moment without moving, you didn't know what Shirabu was thinking, but you wanted to know. You wanted to know how he felt about you if he felt any slightest bit of the same way. If only you could grow vampire powers at this point. But even so, the boy would most likely become your Bella, nullifying your powers. (Please tell me people understand that reference.)

Out of the corner of your eye, you see Shirabu's reflection move. You move your head and see his camera pointed right at you. Your face melts into a sour expression seeing a phone pointed at you, especially Shirabu's.

"Bangs, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to send this to Satori, to prove you're alive and well."

"What?"

"You said you argued earlier, and I'm pretty sure I know it was about coming to study with me. All because I'm an alpha."

You let out a small snort before straightening up in your seat while picking up your drink.

"Still, why'd you have to take a picture. You couldn't just text or call him?"

"So he knew I wasn't forcing you to, brat."

"Don't call me a brat, Catra."

"Another nickname?"

"Mhm~"

you sat back in your chair and laughed a bit before taking a sip from your cup looking back outside, then to a wall clock. 1:30. Have you guys really been here that long? You shake your head clear and eat your food.
_________________________

(Aye yo my fortune cookie said 'A clever crow always paints its feathers black' and I have no clue what it means.)

During your late-ish lunch, the two of you had talked about anything and everything you could think of. If it was on your mind, it'd just waterfall out of your mouth.  It was fun and even after you finished eating, the two of you still talked. You did most of the talking, but Shirabu wasn't complaining.

"We should head out now."

"What time is it?" You looked over to a clock, "3:40, yeah we should."

You laughed as you jumped out of your seat cleaning up the food wrappers and empty drink containers. The two of you walked out saying goodbye and thanks to the girl behind the counter. Not even 5 minutes away from the cafe, you feel a drop on your head.

You look up and feel another hit your face, then again, and again. You should have paid more attention to the weather forecast earlier. Lost in thoughts you hadn't noticed that your legs had frozen in place under the rain.

"Tendou," Shirabu called out to you realizing you were lagging. "I'll call Sakura to pick us up, let's keep walking though."

Your head falls back down and you walk forward, hoping for no thunder. Loud noises and bright flashes affected all omega's, no matter how young, old or rude they were. Almost all of them would develop a fear to them at some point. You walk beside Shirabu praying that there wouldn't be any thunder. 

The two of your continue to walk, Shirabu called his sister as he promised, but she was busy. The rain continues to get heavier the closer you got to the boy's house. The two of you were soaked but Shirabu didn't seem to be affected by the rain, almost like he preferred to be out in it. You hold yourself tightly not wanting to catch a cold, but it was most likely too late. 

You were around ten minutes away from Shirabu's house now, and if you run you could probably make it in five. You let out a small whimper as you get colder in the rain. Shirabu took his phone out for the second time and called someone. You didn't know or care who, you just cared about getting into something dry.

"Hello, yeah hi." He paused listening on the other end, "No, yeah, me and her are walking home right now chill out." He paused again and held the phone away from your ear, making you chuckle, "Chill out, she's fine I've barely touched. I was calling because obviously, I can't leave her soaked, and I don't want you to argue again." Another pause between words, "Okay. My sister said she'd be home around six, so if you can't-" He paused and listened again, now looking down at you. He smirked and leaned back into the phone, "Yeah yeah, okay so Sakura will take her home then cool?" The silence seemed to draw out for a bit before Shirabu spoke again. "Yeah yeah, do you want to talk to her?"

You looked up to Shirabu and he looked down to you before holding out his phone at you. You took it slowly holding it up to your ear.