{30}She's mine{30}

A/N: A few notes.

I wrote the intro to this chapter like, forever ago so my writing style might change halfway through I also don't have Grammarly anymore so 🤡 I also left the Haikyuu fandom forever ago but my sis is obsessed so she got all the info I need

Also, I am so fucking white; if I mess shit up in Japanese culture, my b, I haven't touched anime in a while and I don't rlly wanna do research on every single thing atm since its 12am(that's besides the point) SO IF I MESS UP NAMES, SCHOOL THINGS, ETC. IM SORRY AHAHAHA

AND if any information is not with the previous chapters, don't worry bout it bbg. i don't wanna read them so 🤷ie: i forget whos an omega, alpha, etc. i forget ppls names, their relationships with Y/N

Enjoy!

You wake up the next morning tiredly. The call of birds hummed outside and the sun's rays blinded you as you sat up. Shielding your eyes from the light you felt, different. You could care for the whole world and not be a stressed mother. You look around and spy a hoodie quickly throwing it on, you head out of your room and to the bathroom. 

You yawned as you pulled down your pants and sat on the toilet, looking at your nighttime panties you were soaked. "Sheesh..." You looked at the glistening insides with fear as you quickly grabbed another pair from your emergency period stash. You thought nothing of it, it was just discharge after all, right?

Walking downstairs you immediately went to the fridge and started to cook yourself breakfast. Even though you normally just have cereal every morning, today felt different. As you cook you hear your brother coming down the stairs. "Good morning Satori." You speak through your yawns.

"Good morning, Y/N." That wasn't your brother. You turn around to see Ushijima sitting down at the counter half asleep, his posture was still perfect though. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, I did. What about you?"

"Satori and I slept well." 

"Nice. Is Satori up? We have school today." 

"You can go wake him up. I'll take over the cooking for you." He smiled getting up and gently taking the utensils from your hands.

"Are you sure?" You got a nod in return and off you went to wake up your brother.

Without Ushijima in his bed, Satori was all over the place, a hand up his shirt, one under a pillow, legs wide out, and one completely off the bed. He was an absolute mess, but that's your brother. You shake him awake, "Wakey wakey, it's time for school!" 

"Nnggg.. what? Y/N?"

"Get up or we'll be late again." You roll your eyes before leaving the room to head back to breakfast. You guys had a silent breakfast before leaving for school. The whole way you were shifting and twisting in the backseat though, something didn't feel right. But you were fine, it'll just be another day at school...

Parking in the school lot you jump out of the car and quickly look for any friendly faces. None stuck out from the crowd though. Following after you Ushijima and Satori got out of the car. Clinging onto him, Satori and Ushijima started towards the school and you followed shortly behind with one earbud in and one not.

"Is something off about lil' ol Y/N?" Your brother snored in his half-sleeping state.

"No, she's the same as usual."

"Nuh-uh, don't gaslight me!"

"Alright, hun."

You can't help giggling at their conversation before putting in the other bud and listening away. 

The walk was boring, of course. It was just a walk. But it got exciting at school! Goshiki quickly waved you down and you daintily and quickly ran over to him. "Morning Y/N! Wanna head to class together?" The two of you walked together to class, chatting at random about whatever made you happiest. Without your brother by your side, you could feel eyes staring at you. It didn't bother you that much, you were having fun with your friend. 

"Hey baby, how you doing?" A man stood in the door frame blocking you off from Goshiki. 

"Hey, what the hell man!" Your friend responded.

The man slowly reached out towards your face, caressing it. You were stunned in fear, and couldn't even move. "Look at you, no mark at all~" Chin rest on your shoulder as you felt hot air on your neck, "Just a little bite.."

Your heart skipped a beat hearing those words, and you tried to struggle away. "Oh come on baby, all these boys looking at you and I can have you." The boy giggled. In your silent struggle, you felt his lips close to your neck. As his mouth opened wide you felt his hot breath on you and the school's eyes on you. You could barely think, can't Goshiki help? No, he's a beta. But Satori, why did you leave him? Why couldn't you have just stayed by his side today? Right out of your thoughts though.

WHAM

"Yo, what the fuck?! Who did that??" The boy in front of you held his own face stumbling back. "I'll fucking kill you."

"Leave her alone." A familiar voice.

"What? Who?!" The taller boy looked around before looking down.

"I said leave Y/N alone." You looked up yourself, and there standing in your defense was none other than Shirabu Kenijrou. "She's mine."