{24}Snek{24}

{I COULDN'T THINK OF A CREATIVE TITLE I'M SORRY!}
{Trigger Warning: Sneaks, Sexual Assult?}

You wake up to someone shaking you violently. You claw at the force and hear Satori's annoying laugh. You look over at him in gym attire before sitting up and shaking your head back and forth. The boy came and ruffled your H/L hair before leaving your room with a few left words.

"It's time for practice, Strawberry~"

You stand up and shuffle over to your closet and grab out a pair of sweats slipping them on. You let Satori's shirt fall onto the floor as you slip a crop top on over your bra. You look at yourself in the mirror before nodding to yourself and heading downstairs. Nobody was down there yet, so you reach into S/N(Remember you have a pet snek)'s terrarium and pull out the happy serpent. 

You hold it around your fist as you wander through the house. The thin noodle slithered up your arm and then up to the top of your head. You sat on the couch waiting for it to slither back down.

You hear footsteps come into the room and feel a rough hand on your shoulder. You can't look but can tell from their presence, that it was Ushijima. The boy looped around the couch and sat on an armchair where you could actually look at him. You sat waiting for him to say something, and as if your wish was granted he spoke. 

"So, Shirabu, hm?"

Your face boils up as your sneak friend slithers down into your fidgeting hands. "I-i um... Yeah..."

"He's a good kid."

"Well of course he is! Y-you think I'd want someone who isn't?"

Ushijima shook his head and smiled sweetly before coming and sitting next to you. The fellow omega took your hand, you could really see the difference in hand sizes now. You played with the sneak using your freehand while listening to Ushijima.

"Y/N, I want you to know that if you want to be marked by him before 18, I'll be by your side. After all, Satori and I became mates when I was 16."

"R-really? You'll support me?"

He nodded slowly, "Mhm, but I won't be able to do much if Satori tries to kill Shirabu..."

"I understand. B-but I feel like you'll be able to kick some sense into him."

You hear your brother call from upstairs that he's almost ready. You look to Ushijima and smile taking your hand out of his and pulling him into a hug. He was like a second brother to you, and you were like the sister he always wanted.

"Just make sure to use protection, Y/N." 

The boy stood up and left the room, leaving you flustered and alone with your pet. You stand up laughing to yourself with S/N cupped in your hands. You walk with the sneak and gently lower it back into it's confined space. You close the terrarium and fix the placement of the heating lamp before pivoting and meeting Satori at the door.
__________________________

You jump out of the car, a small bit of your bra getting exposed but quickly fixed by gravity. You walk by Satori's side with a grin on your face. The three of you walk into the gym and all eyes turn to you, a faint redness grew on your cheeks before Satori blocked you from their view. 

You let out a small chuckle before going to the side and setting up a chair for yourself. These weekend practices were by choice, but most of the boys preferred to go to them. The coach never showed up to see what was happening, so it was you in charge of keeping the boys all aligned. You brushed the boys off telling them to 'get to work' and they followed your small order. 

Halfway through practice, you passed out a water bottle Goshiki and having a laugh or two with him. The boy had been hitting spikes left and right. You kept praising the boy which pushed him to go further. You smiled and waved him back to the court before heading outside to fill up the empty bottles. 

You stood by the fountain filling up a bottle when you felt a pair of eyes on you, and of course, it was someone on the team. The vice-captain(not Reon go to the wiki) of Shiratorizawa. The boy got closer to you with a smile on his face before you spoke out against him.

"Soekawa, can I help you?"

"Your 15 right?"

"Turning 16 in a week, yes."

"Why don't you stay with me for a week then?~"

Your eyes lost all emotion, this has happened before and it brought up bad memories. "No thanks..."

"C'mon! Satori won't be mad, I'll be a great mate for you."

You opened your mouth, but your words flopped into nothing. You shake your heads to both sides before capping the water bottle and picking up the rest. You just have to get back to the gym, then you'll be fine. It's not that far, just around the corner. You start to leave but are pinned onto the wall, you swallow the hard lump in your neck just for it to return.

You've been in this position before, why don't people educate that omegas can't be marked before 16, and have a full right to report for rape? You shake your head again before feeling the boy get closer to you. You hear a low purr come from him, while you shook in fear below him.

You try to push the boy off but fail, he lifts your face to be level with his, to which you respond by violently shaking your head. You slip past his arms and accidentally drop a bottle, not minding for it at this point. You sped-walked around the corner and back into the gymnasium. Your shoulders don't relax while you placed the bottles down onto the bench.

Both Satori and Shirabu knew that they were going to kick someone's ass.