{32}Please be gentle{32}

CW: Blood and My many references to Twilight, King Author, and more. It's still an omegaverse fic u did this to yourselves. 

606 words

Everything was in a blur. You were his. You were Shirabu's. You went against your brother. But at this moment, nothing mattered. Only Shirabu. He quickly took you off the school campus and to his car before swiftly driving(pretend he can drive :3) towards your home. You sat in the passenger seat scrunched up as you wiped tears as new ones formed in their place. You felt, violated and scared. Shirabu seemed rather upset, adding to your misery. His fist held the steering wheel tightly as he went over the speed limit getting you guys home. You constantly fidgeted in your seat.

"Buckle!" He barked out of the blue making you jump a bit. You fumbled with the buckle as you sat in the seat normally. Holding your legs tightly together. "God dammit!" He yelled again at the cars in front of him going the speed limit. He was tense and sweating a bit, he was, holding back though, for you. Within a flash, you were back home and he bitterly got out of the car and slammed shut the door going over to your side and helping you out as carefully as he could. 

You held onto his arm as he took you into the house, he was holding back, even more. That must be why he was in such pain. He slowly guided you to your nest, it felt so cozy being in there again. You watched as Shirabu quickly stormed out slamming the door behind him. You sat on the bed and sighed, wiping your tears and regaining your composure. You stood up then and walked in circles for a bit, not knowing what to do now. 

Since you're not going back to school, PJs it is. You shuffle through a drawer with a bunch of shorts, comfy pants, and shirts, but the one that caught your eye was Shirabu's jersey. The ten on it stood out to you as you just slowly picked it up like a holy grail. But first;

The mark.

It's just been there, bleeding into your hoodie. You couldn't wear a bloodied hoodie anymore, off it goes. Now shirtless you scavenge around the room for bandages, luckily, there were some in your first aid kit tucked away under the bed. You slowly bandaged the wound and cleaned the blood from around your shoulder and neck. Once cleaned up, you took off your school skirt, it was annoying and uncomfortable. Now, you were basically naked. Your bra had to come off too, nobody likes bras. Now only in your panties, the only thing keeping you slick from covering the floor, you shuffle over to the dresser, looking for something to wear. 

Shirts, shorts, sweats, they're all not calling you. With a sigh you give up, willing to just hang out naked. Turning away you catch a glimpse of something hidden away. You slowly pull it out from under your bed realizing, it was Shirabu's jersey. The white and magenta with the big number ten staring you right in the face. You forgot you had that. Without a second thought, you slipped it over your head and sat on the bed.

Now what? 

The door flew open, and there was Shirabu, your mate. He saw you and stood for a second before coming in and slamming the door. He pushed you down onto the bed and roughly kissed you, peeling the bandage off of your freshly placed mark. He quickly bit it again, and you gasped before speaking softly.

"Please be gentle..."