Chapter 16: drug lust pt.1

^^^later in the story^^^ also to note, I will not put warnings when there are mature themes this whole story is for mature audiences so please if you do not like that, don't read it!!

It was third day of that week that y/n's schedule was overly booked; Erich was accompanying her thanks to James, the bastard had insisted and didn't even let her have a opinion on the subject. Erich was watching her too, every step she took and every word she spoke his eyes were on her. It was driving him insane that she didn't even try to flirt with him or the fact that he hadn't touched her since that day in 'GATGS' and didn't look like she was going to make the first move either.

Sex was the last thing on y/n's mind, although some relief would be perfect right now, she still didn't go and try to find it. Normally Justin would be up for the job but he didn't please her anymore, and she didn't have the patients to slut around for a guy who could possibly carry an std and then of course there was Erich. She could feel his eyes watching her and it made her itch internally, it made her want to turn around and glue his eyes shut. She didn't understand why it infuriated her so much but it did.

"Could you stop fucking staring at me for one moment!" She snapped at him.

"I'm not staring, I think your just delusional." He scoffed knowing full well he was. Though he did like to get under her skin. He was sat typing on the computer in front of him while she was adding features and appliances to the game. They were finally getting somewhere with the game.

"I need a drink." She breathed as she stood away from the coding system. She walked over to the cabinet in her office and pulled out a wine glass and bottle of champagne. She didn't like the taste of wine it tasted bitter and she preferred champagne over it.

He watched as she poured herself a glass and took a sip of it. He was immensely turned on and she wasn't even paying any attention to him. "Let's go out tonight." He suggested.

A scoff of a laugh left her lips as she turned to look at him with her head cocked to the side. "And why would I go anywhere with you?" She asked smartly.

"Because we both need to get out and I know a place we can go." He says looking to her. A coy smirk formed on her lips as she opened her mouth. "You can't exactly—how to put it, you can't exactly leave, Erich." She smirked.

"I have my ways." He said shrugging. "And where is it we're going to?" She asks seating in front of him.

"There's this place holding a festival thing, I have a way to get there." He says bluntly. "Listen as much as I'd love to, I'd rather not be associated with an accused murderer." She says giving him the biggest grin. Erich's eyes snapped to her as they glowered dangerously at her.

"Get under your skin did I?" She asks. "Keep you fucking mouth shut, or I'll do it for you." He seethed a warning at her.

"Or what?" She asked mockingly with a smack of her lips. "You're going to dig me a grave?" She asks sarcastically.

"There's other possibilities." He grunted at her. A smirk made its way onto her face as she slowly walked up to him. The glide of her shoes hitting the floor making Erich eyes her up and down. He watched as she slid over his lap with her legs on either side of him. "Did I make you mad?" She asks with a fake pout on her lips. She drove her finger up his neck and under chin.

Erich's hands found their way to her hips and squeezed roughly. "I can take this game up a notch Erich, don't threaten me." She said gripping his hair as she spoke into his ear.

"Cause it will get ugly for you if you do." She said before kissing his neck and removing herself from him. Erich was turned on more than he should be after getting a threat thrown at him, but he couldn't stop it. He felt the tent in his pants rise causing him to hunch a little to hide it. "So are you in or not?" He asked her ignoring the boner he had.