Chapter 1: Applsn

Prologue

Erich maxwell blunt

A rich young twenty-two year old billionaire. The youngest he was, at least for a while until y/n l/n stepped in at the age of eighteen and created a business worth four hundred billions of dollars. Of course maxwell blunt didn't take the time to recognize who this young girl was, because he was being a selfless petty baby and refusing to even look at her in magazines, commercials or the news. In fact he avoided all recognition of her.

Y/n on the other hand was living her best life at eighteen being the youngest billionaire and tying and butting with Erich blunt in San Francisco for top. She created a gaming and tech company, her first five games of release made it to the top five two years in a row. She was offered many deals for her company even by Apple. But she stood her ground and declined. Her business GATGS or other known as 'GAMING AND TECH GLOBAL SPHERE' were doing rather well.

Her and Erich were similar in many ways, they didn't care or like the drama that could be spewed if in the eyes of the wrong press. She didn't take shit from anyone and certainly didn't let anyone control her. Erich though most would consider him nerdy but attractive, was really wild and didn't listen to shit anyone said. He was known to sleep around with any girl that caught his eye. He was also rude and obnoxious and cared only about himself.

Y/n was the wild and adventurous type she didn't sleep around exactly, but she liked to have her fun. But she was more open minded then Erich she observed and rethought her decisions, she played them out like a science experiment observing and thinking over the outcome of things, while Erich thought and did.

But that was nearly four years ago now y/n was on the verge of turning twenty-two and Erich blunt had recently just turned twenty-six.

⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎

"Erich you have a meeting shortly, so if you and Cindy could wrap up whatever you were about to do that would be great." David, Erich's corporate attorney says. Erich and Cindy break apart from their heated make-out as Erich shoves her off him in annoyance.

"Come on David don't kill the mood." Erich scoffs. "There isn't a mood when you have an interview and live video recording scheduled on your new latest project." David says shaking his head.

"Don't worry about it, it will be great because they believe in me." he says a bit too arrogantly.

"Yes, well let's not keep them waiting, Cindy please advise Wilkinson to prepare the flight." he says as Cindy who's face is twinged with pink from embarrassment nods quickly and scurries off.

"You know, you shouldn't play around with her Erich she seems to be getting too attached." David says sighing whilst picking up a stack of papers and dropping them back down.

"Cindy knows I don't do labels, she knew what she was getting herself into." he says bluntly. David with an unimpressed look, let's it go and motions Erich to follow him.

Mean while with..

"Miss. L/n I know you had a meeting scheduled today, but it seems as though they have canceled." Terrah frinton says. "And what was the reason?" Y/n asks while walking to the top floor in her huge office.

"Umm something about, other business matters have came up, I'm not really sure." she says with an unsure look.

"Look Terrah, as my assistant I expect you to keep up with my calls, business meetings, and schedules if you can't do your job I can surely find someone who can." y/n says tested as she walking off signaling Terrah to leave.