Chapter 25: on time

Please leave votes, I'm posting another update for you guys this one's gone be just for you.

"What?!" She spoke halfway startled. She turned to meet a pair of blue eyes that peered right back at her.

"Oh, don't look so surprised, you know you've missed me," he smirked at her, "you said so yourself." His leering seeping out in puddles.

"You're insane, you'd be the son of a bitch I would miss." She seethed at him.

"Y/n, how many times do you tell yourself that in a day? It must get tiring having to keep yourself off of me." He grinned, he watched as her face fumed red and her brows nit together in disdain. He lived for these moments, he loved getting under Y/n's skin he just needed to limp himself out to do it.

"If I wanted to jump your bones I would have already, you aren't the cherry on top of my sundae." She spat back at him. "How the hell did you even get in here? It's past midnight." She looked at the digital time on her desk, "The doors would have be locked."

"See, your wrong." He spoke back bluntly as he strode to her desk and sat down. "Your doors weren't locked which was why I could easily get in, you should probably fire whoever did it." He shrugged.

"What are you even doing here?" She asked annoyed at his presence, "Don't you have your own murder case to solve?" She jeered at him, he didn't look amused in fact he looked bothered every time he brought her up.

"I was bored, thought I'd drop by and get some time amusement for the night." He taunted. "Well you won't get it from me." She spoke walking to her desk and grabbing her bag.

"Leaving so soon?" Erich mocked. "Yeah, it's been contaminated by the air you breathe out, so please leave so it can air out." Y/n glowered in annoyance.

Erich watched her slightly bend across him to get her to computer he watched the coding and programming that she scanned through before he attention drifted off elsewhere. "Nice work." He said not talking about any actual work she's done.

His eyes travelled down her figure, he could feel himself get hard the longer he stared at her. He didn't understand how she had that affect on him but it wasn't like he was in love with her, just strong sexual chemistry and strong it was, she was probably the best sex he's had since Cindy, and even then cindy was still kind of sloppy.

"The dress looks good on you, really shows your ass off nicely." He smirked, he found his hand slightly touching the back of her upper thigh, the skin soft and smooth. He watched her hand pause on the mouse as his hand started to make small circles on her skin.

"You really didn't miss me?" He taunted in a whisper. He moved his hand farther up her leg grazing her panties, he felt her body jolt towards his hand and he thighs squeeze together. "No." She breathed out.

"The most your good for is a quick fuck." She panted out softly while giving him a glowering look. He smirked at her before slipping his hand under the rims of her panties feeling her wet juices on the tip of his fingers. "I guess we'll make this quick then." He smirked, y/n felt as he fingers played with her clit making circular motions causing her breath to hitch every few seconds, "look at you, almost on your knees and I haven't even put them in yet." He spoke gleefully.

She was too busy focused on his fingers to reply back, she felt as they moved down and inserted themself in her, making her back arch forward on the desk and her body almost on top of Erich's. She could feel his fingers pump and curl inside of her making her stomach not in pleasure.
"Fuck." She breathed out.

"Good girl." He smirked as he pulled his fingers out. "What?" She asked confused and hot.

She watched Erich wink at her before pulling his shirt off and unbuckling his pants. "You got me all excited." He spoke. She felt his hands slip back to her dress and felt him pull it off from her body and over her head. Y/n watched as his eyes scanned over her bare skin in front of him. "You act like you've never seen me naked." She mocked out.

"Oh, we both know I have," he smirked, "Just taking in the view."

She watched as his eyes left hers and moved to his boxers to pull them down. She saw his dick spring up from his boxers hard and ready. "Hurry up." She squirmed inpatient.

Y/n watched as he inched closer to her moving himself in between her thighs, she felt him slide his dick across her wet pussy before slipping it in, and sending her in waves of pleasure.

"Oh shit." She panted out as he started to thrust into her hard. "Your my new little slut." He moaned out as his hands grabbed her hips and rocked them forward to meet his.

"No, I'm not." She breathed. She looked as his eyes peered back into hers with a daring look. "We'll see."

Before she knew Erich had flipped her over on her chest to where her ass was perked up and her body flat on her desk. She felt him push himself back into her before ramming hard and fast into her making her almost muffled moans impossible to keep quiet.

"Hmm...shit!" She panted as he pushed deeper. "You tell me you hate me, but I bet I only make you feel like this." He grinned out, he felt her pussy clench and unclench around him with every thrust as her juices dripped onto his dick.

"Fuck I'm close." she panted out in a moan, he could feel himself edging closer as well, he loved the way her body looked under his, it was mesmerizing and only made it easier for him to finish sooner.

"Be a good girl and cum for me." He spoke lowly in her ear, he moved his fingers to her clit as he continued to pump in and out of her, she felt her legs shake at the added pleasure making it even more hard to keep her moans low and quiet, she didn't want Erich to know he was doing a much better job than what he already thought he was doing.

She focused on his fingers and the rhythm of their bodies as she felt herself inch closer and closer to ecstasy, "look at you, all in a mess." He grinned, she felt a hard smack across her ass, but it only brought more pleasure.

"Mmm." She moaned, unable to muster any words, not that she wanted to, she didn't want Erich to have any satisfactory over her, he was already making her orgasm what much more praising could he need?

"Fuck your so tight." He panted. She felt him pump into her harder making her body collapse into his at she felt the familiar surge of pleasure come to her, "oh fuck! Go faster." She moaned out, she felt him move faster as she gripped the edges of the desk their bodies colliding as they both felt themselves go into euphoric waves. She felt him pump a few more times into her as her own high started to come down. Her legs trembling as he moved himself out of her.

"That was a fun exercise." Erich panted as he started to pull his clothes back over his head already. She felt her legs move on their own as her arms searched in the dark for her dress. "I gotta head out David needs to see me, told me to be on time, we'll see each other later." He winked.

"No need for an excuse." She breathed out. "We both know this was only a quick fuck." She panted out before straightening herself up.

"Know me too well." He grinned.

I hope you enjoy please leave comments and votes. Another chapter will be out soon!!

-dreamluck