Chapter 8: cold blood

⚠️⚠️⚠️very steamy smut⚠️⚠️⚠️

Erich walked out of the small cafe shop down the street from APPLSN, he had been flirting with nineteen year old worker there. Of course he knew what he was doing because it wasn't the first time but he mainly did it for fun, he liked to tease them. He walked out with a black coffee in hand and lit a cigarette as he walked to APPLSN. The cigarette left a disgusting taste in his mouth making him immediately put it out.

He walked in and made his way to where his computer lay. The detectives or whatever they called themselves hadn't been back to question him on anything so that was a relief to him. Now his only problem was Jeremy Leonard, the fat prick wouldn't get off his ass.

Erich saw men and woman differently when it came to weight, he always thought any woman who was comfortable enough in her body and looked hot as hell in their own body was enough for him. But a man he couldn't care less than be disrespectful.

Erich wasn't a picky man unless you dressed and acted like a slob. He liked woman from small to large. But Jeremy Leonard was an annoying fat bitch and he would tell it to his face too if need be. Erich got straight to business.

He was currently having a conversation with David, his company attorney. "But I do get to ring the bell?"

"Yes but we're going to do it in San Francisco...I'm sorry what is this?" David says looking to the people who arrived randomly.

"Inspectors Mulligan and English SFPD" Erich says looking to the two. "Okay" David say standing up. "Well uhh..I'm so sorry but we are running a bit late for a meeting" he says looking to the two.

"I'm David, his attorney, here's my number call me at my office, we'll set up a meeting" David says trying to rush the situation. Erich stands there looking between them a bit confused. "Okay well this will only be a few moments" English says.

"Or he can come down to eight-fifty bryant street with us. If you prefer?" English adds in. He was sick of the attitude everyone had there. Erich looks around and sighs.

"I got a minute" Erich gives in. "Great" Mulligan says and walks closer to him holding a paper. "So, your sure you've never seen this guy before?" She asks showing him the picture from yesterday of Kevin Neyers.

"Uh, like I said. I meet a lot of people" Erich says dismissively. "Great, but that doesn't really answer my question, so.." Erich contemplates weather be should come clean about it or not, he didn't want this to turn terribly.

"Alright, yeah" Erich says looking back at the picture of his so called shit of a father. "Yeah, I've seen him" he tell theme

"Chances are, Kevin Neyers is my biological father" he says with shame. "I'm adopted" he adds in. "I was curious, jimmy salter and I, we did some research and we narrowed it down to this guy" Erich says trying to hide the disgust. He couldn't give a shit about this man and he certainly didn't care now, he just wanted these two assholes to leave him the fuck alone.

"I went to meet him a couple of months ago, I thought it might have some meaning, maybe answer some existential questions" he tells them.

"You saw how he lives" Erich accuses. "Kevin Neyers was my sperm donor and nothing more" he says looking at them with abut of malice. "So I gave him some money and said goodbye but I guess he figured out who I was?-"

"-Found my email address and started asking for more" Erich says shaking his head. "He threatened you with going public" Mulligan says unconvinced.

"To announce the world that he is my father, you think anybody cares" he asks bluntly. "Well maybe you care" English suggest with sarcastic humor.