𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 16

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 💋

𝙼𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚗 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎. 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘.

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎,
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎 ☺︎

Donghyuck's mother made breakfast while they got ready for school. She made blueberry muffins. They grabbed a few before running out the door. They were about to be late.

𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

They ran in and saw some people in the halls. About three people.

Bᴇʟʟ ʀɪɴɢ

They both hoped that was the first bell. Mark gave Donghyuck a quick kiss before running to class. The younger stuffed the rest of the muffin in his mouth while running.

He walked in his class. Luckily the teacher wasn't there. He sighed and sat down almost choking on his muffin. "What took you so long?" Chenle looked at him confused.

"I woke up late." "Oh." "Mark and me are going on a date tonight." "Really? What are y'all gonna do?" "I don't know. Mark said it's a surprise."

ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

"Aw man it's snowing bad outside. There's no way we can do anything now." "Everything I had planned is ruined." "It's okay. We can do a lot at the house."
"I'm gonna take a shower." Mark got up and got a clean towel. "Okay don't take forever."

Mark got out wrapped in a towel. He went to Donghyuck's room. He was sitting on the window seal with the window open.

"Are you okay?" Mark rubbed his back. "Yeah. Just sleepy." "Why don't you take a shower and then we can watch tv or take a nap?" "Okay. Um also if you need some clothes there's some in my closet."

Donghyuck took a shower and they got on warm clothes. The snowing died down. They climbed on top of the roof. "It's so pretty out here." Donghyuck laid his head on Mark's shoulder.

"You know Donghyuck. I never felt the way I feel about you to anyone before. Your so beautiful and special to me. I'm so glad I met you. I know it might be a little early to say this or if we're there yet but I love you."

Donghyuck gasped. "Really?" "Of course." "I love you too." He kissed him. "I'm hungry." Mark patted his stomach. "Let's get something to eat."

They climbed down the ladder. "Don't fall." Mark helped Donghyuck down. Once he was on the ground they went inside.

"What do you want to eat?"  "Anything. I'm starving." "Okay sit down I'll make you something." Mark sat on the counter. "Baby...do you want to go on a trip somewhere? Since winter break is starting Friday."

"Sure. Where?" "I was thinking...Japan." "Japan?" "Yeah. The others can go with us." "Who has that kind of money?" "Chenle. He's the one that said we should go."

"I can't wait to go!" "Yeah do you want to start packing?" "Sure!" They raced to Donghyuck's room. He pulled a suitcase from his closet. "Okay. How long are we going?"

"Six days.Bot including the day we get there and the day we leave." "Great. You get everything I'll need from that drawer. I'll start in the closet." "Okay." They started pulling out clothes. Mark sorted the socks and boxers. Donghyuck sorted pants and shirts.

"Okay I'm done." "Mark which one looks good on me?" "Both." "Seriously which one?" "Um...I think..that one. But that one looks good in you too." "I'm just gonna bring both."