𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 ❄️

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚂𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜. 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜.

-𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚂𝚞𝚗 ☺︎

Jeno, Renjun, and Jaemin cuddled together being all  cute together. Chenle and Jisung were stuffing food in their mouths. Donghyuck was staring out the windows watching the snow.

Mark walked over to him and snaked his arm around his waist. "Look it's snowing so much." Donghyuck's eyes sparkled. "Its beautiful." Donghyuck crawled onto the window seat.

"Can we go outside?" Donghyuck gave Mark puppy eyes. "Sure. Let's get some warm clothes on." Mark put a jacket on him and zipped it for him.

Then he wrapped the scarf around his neck. "Here's your mittens." Mark handed them to them. "Thank you." He put them on and then they went outside.

Mark grabbed a handful of snow in his hand and threw it at Donghyuck. "Hey!" He threw snow back at him. "Wait we should build a snowman!" Mark started gathering a bunch of snow.

"Hey what are y'all doing?" Jaemin opened the door. "Playing in the snow!" Donghyuck cheered. "Give us a minute and we'll join you two." They closed the door.

Later they all came out. They made a big snowman. Then they took a bunch of photos. Mark cupped Donghyuck's face. "I...I don't know why but I feel the need to do this." Mark kissed him.

The other stopped and gasped. Donghyuck backed away. "I-Im sorry Mark. I don't like you in that way." He went inside. Mark looked down at the snow. He felt like an idiot.

How could he be stupid enough to think Donghyuck liked him? The others went inside. Except Jisung. "Mark are you okay?" "I want to say yes but I'd be lying."

"It'll be okay Mark. Donghyuck will get over it." "Why am I so stupid? Of course he wouldn't like me. I'm a bitch to everyone including him." "Mark we've all seen how nice you can be. You treat Donghyuck so carefully and gentle. I thought he liked you too."

"I guess he had both of us fooled." "Come on Mark. Your sweet. Why wouldn't he like you?" "The same reason everyone hated me before. I think I should just go home." "I'm this weather? It's to dangerous."

"I'm not staying in there. Not after I humiliated myself in front everyone." "You said your parents aren't home. You'll be home alone? What if you have no heat or food? What are you gonna do? What if your car brakes down?" "I'll figure it out. Bye Jisung." "Mark don't go."

Mark got in his car and drove off. Jisung watched him drive away. "Damn it." He went inside. They were sitting on the couch. Except Donghyuck.

"Where's Mark?" Jeno asked. "He left." "What?" Renjun got up. "He said he couldn't stay here after what happened." "But what if something happens. All of his stuff is here."

"I tried to talk him out of it but he didn't listen to me. Where's Donghyuck?" "Bathroom." "Did you guys think it to?" "Think what?" "Donghyuck liked Mark."

"I did. They way he looked at him and got so happy around him I thought he liked him." "I did too." "So we all did?" "Yeah." "Gosh why is Donghyuck such a flirt?"

"Cause he's innocent. To innocent for all of us. He doesn't know he was leading Mark on." Chenle sighed. "What are we gonna do now?" Jaemin asked.

"There's nothing we can do. Donghyuck doesn't like Mark and Mark probably won't show his face around us again." "I'm sure he'll be fine tomorrow."

"In that house by himself in a snow storm. I don't think so." "I'm surprised he even had the balls to stay at his house alone." Jeno's jaw dropped once he realized what he said. "What do you mean by that?" They focused their attention to Jeno.

"Well...when he was a Freshman he was home alone his parents were on a business trip. It was a snow storm just like this. He was going to sleep when he heard a noise. Glass shattering. Freaking out he ran to the closet. He didn't have his phone or a weapon. The robber opened the closet door and pointed a gun at him. Luckily he didn't shoot. Instead he took all of their stuff and left. What's worst is that his parents blamed him. He was even grounded for weeks and they made him do yard work for months to make up for it. For those months he was scared to be home alone. I remember when we were in art someone broke glass vase and he started crying. That's when...people stopped being his friend. They thought he was crazy. I wanted to be his friend but he started bullying everyone. Including us."

Donghyuck had heard the story. He felt terrible. Mark said he was his only happiness and he just crushed him. "Hyuck. Your out." "Did I mess things up?" "No. Your reaction was completely normal." "He hates me doesn't he?" "I..I don't know."