𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 🎡

𝙰𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙰𝙰𝙷𝙰𝙷!!!! 𝙸𝚃𝚂 𝙼𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝙽𝙶𝙷𝚈𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙴! 𝙸 𝚆𝙾𝙺𝙴 𝚄𝙿 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙺 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙲𝚄𝙳𝙳𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙼𝙴! 𝙷𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚈 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽! 𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙾 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚈 𝚃𝙾 𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝙰 𝚂𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝙾𝙽 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴!

𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚂𝚄𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙴,
𝙻𝙴𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝙽𝙶𝙷𝚈𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙴

"Man I don't have any clothes. I should probably go home." "I have clothes you can wear." "Clothes that aren't childish?" "I don't wear childish clothes." "Donghyuck your wearing an oversized carebear t-shirt." "It's cute." He pouted.

Mark pulled Donghyuck on his lap. Donghyuck turned around and wrapped his legs around his waist. Mark didn't expect him to do that.

"I-I uh should we get ready for school?" Mark stuttered. "I don't want to right now." He buried his face in Mark's neck and took in his scent.

Mark grabbed his waist and took him off his lap. "Markie." "Let's get ready for school." "Fine."

𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

Donghyuck wouldn't stop clinging to Mark. He was so warm and cuddly. "Hyuckie why are you so clingy?" "Because I love you." Mark choked on his spit. "What?"

"You know like a friend." "Oh. I..I love you too Hyuck." "There you guys are." Renjun said out of breath. "We were looking for you two. See y'all were getting cuddly." He raised his eyebrow.

"I'll still beat you up." Renjun slowly backed away but laughed so Mark didn't think he scared him. "Mark I don't feel good." "What's wro-

Donghyuck ran to the bathroom and threw up. Mark and Renjun ran in. Mark patted Donghyuck's back and wiped his mouth when he stopped throwing up.

Renjun saw the sweet boy Mark was. Mark helped Donghyuck to the sink to wash up better. "I'll take you home."

Renjun didn't know if he wanted to let Mark take Donghyuck home. He didn't even trust to leave him last night. Neither did the others. Last time they left them alone Donghyuck got drunk.

He wanted to trust Mark but he was still that bad boy they knew a few days ago. By the time he snapped out of his thoughts they were gone. He hoped nothing bad would happen.

ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

Mark laid Donghyuck on his bed. "Where are your pajamas?" "Over there." Mark grabbed his clothes. "Raise your arms." Mark took off Donghyuck's shirt. He turned his head so he didn't see anything but he helped him change.

Once he was changed he cuddling his stuffed animal and fell back asleep. Mark kissed his forehead and went downstairs. He watched tv and later ended up falling asleep.

"M-Markie." Donghyuck called for Mark. "What do you need?" "I'm hungry." He smiled so Mark wouldn't be mad. "I'll make you something. Is there something you want in particular?" "No."

Mark nodded. He went to the kitchen to make something for Donghyuck. "Aw man I can't cook." He couldn't find anything he could cook.

"Hyuckie can I go get food for you?" "Yeah. I'll be fine alone." "Good." He slipped on his shoes and left. He hoped Donghyuck would be fine alone.

𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕕

He drove back. He noticed the door was open. He panicked and ran inside. "Donghyuck are you okay?!" He ran upstairs. He was asleep.

He sighed of relief. Then he heard a noise downstairs. He crept downstairs and saw a shadow in the other room. "Oh hey Mark." "Jesus christ Jaemin what are you doing here?"

"School is over so I came to see how Donghyuck is feeling." "I thought someone broke in." "Well the door was unlocked so anyone could've walked in."

"I had to run to get Donghyuck food." He went back upstairs. "Hyuck I got your food." He helped Donghyuck sit up.

"I got you some noddles since it's cold outside and it's easy to eat." Mark fed Donghyuck. Jaemin watched from the doorway.

"Is it good?" "Delicious." Mark fed him the whole bowl. "Do you fell better?" "Yeah." Mark smiled and stared into his eyes.

His heart raced and his cheeks warmed. "Gosh Mark you look like you caught my sickness." "I'm fine." "Nana!" He got up and hugged Jaemin.

"Hey you must be feeling better." "Yeah thanks to Markie." Jaemin looked at Mark. Everyone was starting to see what Mark used to be like.

Renjun saw and now Jaemin. He was so sweet to Donghyuck. It's rare to see Mark like that to anyone. All I have to say is...is that Mark is whipped for Donghyuck.