𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 20

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 🥯

𝚆𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐.
𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔

"I'll be back I have a call." He got up from the floor and went into the living room. Donghyuck pulled out his clean clothes and put them up. "Hey Hyuckie I'm sorry but my boss called and wanted to know if I could work."

"That's okay. I don't have that much left. I just need to wash our stuff." "Okay." Mark grabbed his uniform. He quickly changed and left after giving Donghyuck a kiss. Donghyuck gathered their dirty clothes and put them in the laundry.

Dɪɴɢ Dᴏɴɢ

'Who could that be?' He opened the door and it was a girl that looked like a mess. She was holding a sleeping toddler. "Is Mark here?" She frantically asked. "No he just left. Who are you?"

"I'm his cousin. I really need someone to take my child just for a few days. I haven't slept in weeks and his father hasn't been home in a while. I just really need help." "I'll take care of him."

"Who are you?" She asked handed him the toddler. "I'm Mark's boyfriend- "Donghyuck?" She cut him off. "Yeah how did you know?" "He talks about you every time we're on the phone." "Oh. What's the child's name?" "Eric." "Okay. I'll see you later I guess."

"Thank you so much." "Yeah no problem." She left. Donghyuck closed the door and laid Eric on Mark's bed. He continued to separate and out clothes up. He put a load of clothes into the washer and then turned on the tv.

He was gonna relax until Eric came into the room sleepily rubbing eyes. "Where's mama?" The boy asked. "She left you here for me to take care of you for a few days." "Who are you?" "I'm Donghyuck. Markie's....friend."

"Oh." Eric got on the couch and climbed on Donghyuck. Donghyuck held him until Eric fell back to sleep. He was gonna carry him back into Mark's room but Eric tighten his arms around his neck. So he stayed on the couch.

He was able to get Eric into Mark's bed and he finished the laundry. He was tired and wanted sleep but Eric woke up. He was hungry. Donghyuck made them food and then gave Eric a bath. He put him in one of Mark's T-shirts.

"You feel better Eric?" "Yeah." They sat on the floor playing with toys that found in Mark's closet. They ran around the house pretending to fight bad guys. Then they played hide in seek. Dark tag and Donghyuck showed him how to make cookies.

They walked to the store and lots of candy. They went back home and watched movies then got hyped on sugar just to run around for another hour or two. Eventually the two fell asleep on the couch still holding toys in their hands.

Mark unlocked the door with his keys figuring Donghyuck would be asleep. He was right. But he was surprise to his Eric sleeping next to him. He smiled and took the toys out of their hands.

He carried Eric to his room and then Donghyuck. Mark grabbed some clothes and took a shower. He brushed his teeth and laid next to them. He put his arm around them and quickly fell asleep.

Should I upload the story I have in the drafts??