ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 18

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 🍙

Mark woke up early and got dressed. Something cute but comfortable. Donghyuck woke up to Mark banging the cabinet. "What are you doing?" Donghyuck sat up.

"I'm getting ready for our date." "Oh. I forgot." "What?" "I'm teasing. Where are we going?" "Somewhere to eat, then a secret, then another secret."

Donghyuck sighed. "I want to know. It's bugging me." "You'll know when we get there. Don't worry it's nothing super excited."

Chenle and Jisung's room

"What do you want to do?" Jisung jumped on the bed. "I don't know but stop jumping." "Do you want to go to see the snow monkeys at Jigokudani Park?"

"Ooh sure!" "Yeah because everyone else are going on dates or whatever." He rolled his eyes. "Well us going to the park is technically a date." Chenle pecked his nose. Jisung blushed. "I-I guess."

Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun's room

"Jeno! Renjun!" Jaemin jumped on them hugging them tightly. "Please get off me." Renjun pushed him. Jeno kissed Jaemin's cheek.

"Why are you excited this morning?" "Well I had an idea. We go to walk the Nakasendo trail." Renjun sat up interested. "I've seen beautiful pictures of that place." "So y'all wanna go." Jeno nodded and Renjun sprung out of bed.

Donghyuck and Mark

They arrived at a small restaurant. Donghyuck got Maki. Mark got Tako. "Mhm delicious." Mark made a disgusted face at Donghyuck. "Chew your food."
Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"Can you give me a hint to where we're going next?" "We're gonna be outside." "Ew. Outside with bu..." Mark played his fork while looking down. "I can't wait." Donghyuck held his hand.

Chenle and Jisung

They arrived at the park. "Oh my gosh!" Jisung squealed. Chenle giggled at him. Jisung ran away looking at all the beautiful sights. He took pictures with his camera.

Chenle could barley keep up with him. "Look at the monkey." The monkey was very close to Jisung. He picked up some snow and threw it at Chenle. It hit him right in the face.

Jisung was laughing so hard he didn't notice Chenle pick up some snow. He threw it at Jisung hitting his stomach. They started having a snowball fight.

Until Jisung hit a stranger. He apologized and they kept walking. Chenle giggled. "Idiot." "Hey that's mean." Jisung pouted. "Shouldn't have hit them."

Norenmin

"This place is pretty." Renjun clinged to Jaemin. Jeno one the phone with his mother. "Yeah it is." He gave the Chinese boy lots of kisses. "Okay Jaemin that enough kisses. Save some for later."

"I always have enough kisses for you." Jeno got off the phone. "Sorry guys. She wanted me to send photos and stuff." He put his arm around them. "We should take some photos." Jaemin grabbed his camera from his bag.

Renjun and Jeno posed together. Then by themselves. They had a someone take a photo of them together. The pictures were pretty. "I wanna move to Japan."

Mark and Donghyuck

"Okay we're here." Mark uncovered Donghyuck's eyes. "Wow." Donghyuck gasped at the beautiful sight. "We're here to Mount Fuji. Right over there." Donghyuck frowned. "I don't see it."

"The clouds are blocking it. It's known to be shy." Mark wrapped his arms around Donghyuck. "It's so pretty." The clouds moved enough for them to see it. "This would be a pretty place to be proposed at."

Donghyuck turned to Mark. "Keep notes." Mark felt his heart exploded. He loved Donghyuck and always
will. Mark cupped his face and kissed him. A flash went off beside them.

They looked and it was Chenle with Jisung. "Perfect picture Chenle snapped another. "What are y'all doing here?" Mark asked annoyed. "We went to the the monkeys and then Chenle wanted to come up here."

"Okay. Come on Hyuck." Mark held his hand and pulled him away. "Where are we going?" "I have a place that you'll like."

Chenle and Jisung

"Why did they leave so fast?" Jisung frowned. "I don't know. They probably just want to be alone. Anyway look the mountain is out." "Yeah."

Norenmin

They got home and took showers. They watched tv while eating sushi.

Markhyuck

They got to their third place. "What is this place Mark?" "Onsen." "Wow it's pretty." They sat in the water. "Earlier when you were talking about getting married you were joking right?"

"No. I've been thinking about it. No I'm not staying I want to get married now but in the future." "You were already thinking about this?" "Well yeah. Before we even started dating I was thinking about marriage." "Wow." "Don't freak out. Please. It was a thought I was messing around." "I'm not freaking out."

Chensung

They got home after taking many pictures. They looked over the photos and talked about the things they saw.

Markhyuck

They got home and took showers. They were way to tired to do anything else. "Goodnight." "Goodnight Markie."

Art work

Go check out my two new stories