𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 22

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 🍁

𝙼𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚜 𝚞𝚙. 𝙼𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.

𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎

Mark got off work and started driving to the park. He stopped at a fast food restaurant and got some food. Donghyuck and Eric already ate.

He parked in the parking lot at the park. He looked around for them. Then he saw Eric behind held by a man he's never seen before. Donghyuck was nowhere to be seen.

Mark started running to the man but stopped when he saw the man give Donghyuck hug. They were talking with big smiles on their faces.

Mark turned around and started heading back to his car. Then he stopped. 'I'm probably being to dramatic.' He went back. He went up to them. He grabbed Donghyuck's hips and kissed him.

"Hey Mark. You must be having a good day." "Yeah but I'm just happy to see you. Oh hi. Who are you?" He looked the male up and down. "This is my sisters boyfriend. Johnny."

"Oh." "Your Mark. Donghyuck has been talking about you all day." "Aw really." He pinched Donghyuck's cheek. "Hey you and Anna should come over for dinner tonight." Donghyuck suggested. "Yeah that's a great idea Donghyuck." Mark lied. "Okay sure. We'll come over...around 6?" "Yeah."

They all said goodbye. Mark got in the car. He was obviously annoyed. "Mark what's wrong?" "Nothing." "You look upset." "I just don't see why you have to invite them over." "Well I haven't seen her in a while and I wanted to get to know Johnny."

"Okay." "Maaark stop pouting." "I'm not." "I can tell you are. I'll call them and tell them you aren't feeling well." "No it's fine."

They got home and started cooking dinner. Mark took a shower while Donghyuck made lasagna. Eric watched cartoons on the couch.

Dɪɴɢ Dᴏɴɢ

Donghyuck just finished putting the food on the table when he heard the door bell. Mark went to the door and put on his shirt before opening it. A girl smiled and extended her arm.

"Hi! I'm Ana. Donghyuck's sister. You are?" "Mark. Donghyuck's boyfriend." "Oh my gosh! Yay I finally got to meet you!" "Yay. Where's um..Johnny?" "He's on the phone with his mom."

She stepped in and Mark closed the door behind her. "Hey Ana!" Donghyuck hugged her. "Hey! The food smells delicious." She took a deep breath. The front door opened and Johnny walked in.

"Oh great." Mark fake smiled. Donghyuck pinched his arm. "Hey Johnny." "Hey. Mhm food smells delicious." They sat around the table.

After eating they watched tv. Donghyuck went outside to get some air. Mark and Johnny came up with an idea to mess with Donghyuck. Johnny is gonna go flirt with Donghyuck to see what he does.

Johnny went outside while Mark watched from the window. Johnny looked at the ground a kicked his feet like he was shy. "You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.​"

Donghyuck scoffed. "You've been with Mark for an hour and your already coming up with cheesy lines." Johnny smiled and cupped Donghyuck's face. "Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes."

Johnny looked serious. Donghyuck backed away a little. He noticed Mark looking through the window. He smirked and grabbed Johnny's collar. He whispered in his ear. "Mark made you do this didn't he?"

Johnny sighed. "We both tried to mess with you." "It never works." He went inside. Johnny followed. Donghyuck playfully hit Mark's arm. "Seriously?" "What? I thought it would be funny."