𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 21

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 🍄

Donghyuck woke up and Mark wasn't in the bed. Eric was still asleep. He got up and went to the living room. Mark was cooking or...was trying to. "Good morning Markie." "Good morning." "What time did you get home?" "Probably around 10 or 11."

Donghyuck sat at the bar stool. "What's going on with your cousin?" "Well some guy got her pregnant and said he would marry her but then he ran off. He came back around the time Eric was born and then ran off after the birth. She said she loves Eric but it's hard to go to work, school, and take care of him."

"You knew she was having trouble and you she didn't help?" "Well I was busy with school, and finding a job, and then you." "Me? Are you comparing me to a toddler?" "No I didn't mean it like that. Look he's here now and I'll take care of him as long as she needs me to."

"What if I was pregnant?" "That would be impossible since your a guy." "Okay but what if I was a girl?" "Then you wouldn't be sitting here having this conversation." "Okay let's say I somehow got a girl pregnant and she didn't want to take of it so she gave it to me. Would you help me raise it?"

"Of course if you stop calling our imaginary baby an It. Why are we even talking about it? We're not even close to getting married what makes you think we're suddenly gonna have a kid?"

"I don't know. I want to know if you want to have one with me so I know I'm not wasting my time. Cause honestly Mark I want to be with someone who wants to get married and have a kid. Or three maybe two. But just seeing how you didn't help her till now just kind of worried me."

"In three years when we do get married I'll be mature enough to take care of a baby." "Mark." "What?" "Your bacon is burning." "Oh." He scooped up the bacon and put them on the plate next to the pancakes.

"Hyuckie." He heard a voice call from Mark's room. Donghyuck went to his room. Eric was doing grabby hands at him. Donghyuck picked him up. "You finally woke up?" "Where's Markie?" "He's in the kitchen."

They went to the living room. "Do you need your diaper changed?" "No." Donghyuck checked. "I think you do. Mark do you have any diapers?" "No." "See this is what I'm talking about." "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know a toddler was gonna show up at my door. I didn't get a text or call but you know I should always be on the look out for mothers and their babies."

"I'll go get some. Can you watch Eric while I'm gone?" "Yes." "Okay. I'll only be gone for a couple minutes." "I know I'll be fine." "Okay." Donghyuck changed and grabbed some money before leaving.

"Okay Eric breakfast is ready." He picked him up and set him in a chair. Mark poured a glass of milk and when he turned around Eric dropped his plate on the floor. "I'm gonna hope Donghyuck comes back soon."

Donghyuck came back and the house was a mess. He heard yelling coming from the bathroom. He walked in and Eric was sitting in the bathtub. His face was covered in food and water was all over the floor.

"What the hell is going on?" "He spilt his food everywhere and then tried to eat it. When I took the food away he got mad and destroyed everything. So I tired to give him a bath but he wouldn't stop splashing."

Eric giggled. "I'm never you babysit again." Donghyuck grabbed a cup and filled it with the bath water. He covered Eric's eyes and poured it on his head. "Why is he so calm with you?" "I don't know. But kids love me so." Mark rolled his eyes and left the bathroom.

"Okay your all clean." They cleaned the bathroom and went into the living room. Donghyuck thought Mark was cleaning it but nope he was watching tv. "Mark get your ass up." "What?" "Help me clean."

"I'm to tired and I have work in an hour." "Lord. You let a 3 year old run over you." "I'm to tired to care." Donghyuck washed the dishes and put them up. Then he wiped the counters and table off.

He swept and put the toys up. "All done. See how easy that was Mark." "It looks hard from where I was sitting." He smirked. "I'm gonna to assume your talking about the cleaning."

Mark got up and got dressed for work. "Eric do you want to go somewhere today?" "Can we go to the park?" "Sure." Donghyuck helped Eric change. "Bye I'm going to work." "Wait can you drop us off at the park."

"Sure." They got in the car and Mark drove them to the park closet to his job. "Bye Markie." Eric waved. "Bye Eric. Bye baby." They gave each other quick kisses. "Bye."