𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 ☁️

𝙷𝚒..𝙸𝚖 𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔. 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎. 𝚂𝚘 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢,
𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔

Donghyuck walked through the big school doors. He looked like a kid compared to most students. Especially because of the big sweater he wore. He looked at the piece of paper in his hand.

𝖫𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋 127

He walked down the halls looking for his locker.

"125, 126, 127." He opened it and it looked dirty like no one has used it in years. "Yuck." He closed it back and went to the bathroom. He grabbed a few wet paper towels and cleaned the locker.

"Hello." A cheerful voice said behind him. He turned around and saw a short green haired boy. "Hi." "You must be the new kid people were talking about." "I guess." They both shrugged.

"I'm Chenle. Nice to meet you..what's your name?" "Donghyuck." "Nice to meet you Donghyuck." "You too." There was a long pause between them. Chenle looked around then finally thought of something.

"What class do you have?" "First period Math, second person Chemistry, third period gym, forth period biology, fifth period geometry, sixth period history, seventh period sociology, and eighth is a free period."

Chenle clapped his hands. "Great! I have first second, fifth, and eighth period with you!" They high five. Then a teen wearing all black walked up to them.

"Oh no." Chenle stopped smiling. "You got any money?" The teen spoke. They both shook their head no. The teen smirked. "Your new aren't you?"

"Y-Yes." Donghyuck was nervous. He could tell the guy was some typical high school bad boy. "Let me fill you in on how things work here. I'm Mark and when I was for money I get it. Since your new I'll let it slide. As for you Chenle...your rich why don't you have money?"

"My parents don't let me bring money to school because of people like you." Mark didn't like his attitude one bit. "Do you want be to beat the fuck out of you?" "N-No." "That's what I thought. Now...you new guy Whats your name?"

"Donghyuck." Mark thought for a moment. "I like that name. Here carry my books." He dropped his books in Donghyuck's arms. "Uh I'll see you in class Donghyuck!" "Oh..okay."

Donghyuck followed Mark. They walked into a classroom no one was in. "Set the books at that desk." He demanded. Donghyuck set them down quickly.

"Where do you think your going?" "I need to get to class the bell rung." Donghyuck said nervously. "No stay right there." "Why?" "Because I said so."

Donghyuck stood waiting for Mark to tell him something. Mark just looked him up and down. "Mhm...how old are you?" He asked. "17." "You look like your 14." "It's better to look young than old."

Mark chuckled. "Go to class." Donghyuck quickly zoomed to class. He sat down at an empty desk next to Chenle. "What took so long?" "He made me stay in there for no reason." "Weirdo."

𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

Donghyuck sat at a table next to Chenle. "My friends are coming in a minute. I'm surprised they're not already here." Donghyuck pulled the food out of his lunch box.

Someone from behind him grabbed his drink. "Hey." He turned around and gasped when he saw Mark. "What are you doing sitting with Chenle? I wanted you to sit with me."

"Are you really picking on the new kid again?" Another voice chimed in. It was a boy with strawberry pink hair. "Stay out of it Jaemin."

"Chenle is this your new friend you told us about?" "Yeah." "Mark leave the kid alone. Now." Mark scoffed. "I'm just having a little fun." He grabbed Donghyuck's chin and made him look him in the eyes.

"Isn't that right Donghyuck?" He smirked. "I-I um..Can I have my drink back?" He asked so innocently. Mark gave it to him. "Fine. But only because I have something to do. This isn't over."

He walked away. Jaemin sat down. "The others are getting their lunch." He told Chenle. "Anyway hi I'm Jaemin. Who are you?" "I'm Donghyuck." "If Mark messes with you again tell me. I'll handle it."

"Hey." A black hair boy walked in with a brown haired boy clinging to his arm. "Oh my gosh it's the new kid! I'm Renjun." The brown haired boy sat down. "I'm Jeno."

"Donghyuck." "I just love your sweater." "Thank you." "Lele!" A orange haired boy walked in with a smile. "Hey Jisung." "Hi Donghyuck." "How did you know my name?"

"I heard it earlier when Chenle was talking to you this morning." "Oh."

ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

Donghyuck got home and his mom was making dinner. "How was school?" "It was great! I made five friends." "Already? Wow." "I'm gonna go shower." "Okay hurry dinner is almost done."