𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 ☕️

𝚈𝚊𝚢..𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝙸'𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠.

-𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔

𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

Donghyuck walked in to school and saw Mark. He was wearing all black and...smoking. He pushed a student against the locker. He was back to how he was before.

"Mark leave him alone." Donghyuck walked to him. Mark turned around. "I don't think I know you. New kid." "Mark I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you." "I think you got the wrong Mark."

"No Im talking to you Mark FUCKING LEE! You can't just throw us away because I didn't have feelings for you. I'm sorry I lead you on I didn't mean to. It's just my personality. I'm sorry I humiliated you. Oh wait you did that your fucking self. You kiss me in front of them that was your fault. You can't just go back to being like this every time your little heart breaks."

"Let me tell you something. This is who I am. Your not gonna change that. Or at least I'm not gonna let you close enough to even try. I don't want to get hurt again."

"That's not who you are. This is not the Mark I know." "You don't know anything about me! You walked in here thinking you owned this school. Thinking you know me. You don't know shit about me."

"I know your nice. Your sweet and caring. You were once happy until everyone left you." "I've been with you for a couple days and you think you know me. It's all just an act Donghyuck. Wake up and realize your not the main character. You don't get to decided who feels what. That little innocent act you put on won't fool everyone."

He walked away. Donghyuck followed him. "Your right Mark. I don't know you, I can't decided how you feel, and I'm definitely not the main character but I can tell you that I do care about you. I just wanted you to be happy but instead I broke you even more."

"The puzzle is complete. Your a fucked piece of shit. Don't talk to me again. Got it?" He walked off. Donghyuck failed.

𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙

"How could be so mad at me?! It's his fault he kissed me in front of y'all! I get I led him on but he didn't have to kiss me! He didn't even ask me for my permission to kiss me!"

"Tell that to him not us." Renjun rolled his eyes. "Okay fine. I'll go find that bastard!" He got up and marched down the halls. "Mark Lee get over here right now!"

Mark turned around and scoffed. "What do you want now pretty face?" "You know what! I should be angry you kissed me without permission!" "Relax you basically let me."

"Let you? You said Oh I don't why but I feel the need to do this. A million things went through my mind when you said that. I couldn't even react because you kissed me." "You seemed pretty excited when I kissed you at the party."

"I was drunk! You know I should be mad because the shit you've done to me. You bullied my friends, made me carry your stuff, then you gave me beer, and you gave me hickeys when you said you would just take my first kiss. I didn't want those hickeys. I didn't want your hand up my skirt. I didn't want any of the things you did to me but I didn't say anything. I found the good in you but kept hiding it."

"New flash Donghyuck. There's no good in everyone. I'm just unfixable." "Gosh Mark your so fucking stubborn." "Good. I won't fall for you again." Donghyuck started crying.

"Mark please. You can't just shut me out. I'm stupid. I hurt you and I'm sorry. If I could go back I would. Please I just want you back." "Sorry. But I don't feel the same." "I'll do anything to make you forgive me. Please." "Anything?" "Anything."

ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

Donghyuck sat on his bed and watched Mark pace back and forth. "It's not that hard to think." Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "Shut up." "No fuck you."

Mark grabbed Donghyuck's hair. "Do you want me to forgive you or not?" "Not with that attitude." "I'll show you fucking attitude." He gripped it tighter. Donghyuck winced. "Oww let go."

"I don't know what it is about you that keeps me crawling back." Mark let go of his hair. "I don't know if it's your beautiful face or your personality but I just can't seem to get enough of you."

"I feel the same." "So why don't you like me too?" "I don't know. I guess because at the time I just wanted to bring your happiness back. I didn't want to see you upset anymore."

"What are you feeling right now?" "Honestly I don't know. I'm mad at you for kissing me and making me break down in the hallway. I don't know. Why are you even in love with me? You said yourself I put on an innocent act. I'm fake right?"

"I didn't mean it. I was just upset." "You got so upset." "I know. I overreacted." "I want you to stop being this person your not. Smoking and bullying people. I don't want you to be like that."

"I won't. I'm sorry." "It's fine. We both fucked up. Can we start over?" "There's to many great memories for a start over. Let's just forget this happened. Deal?" "Deal."

—-

Do you think Mark overreacted?