𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 ✨

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘...𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. ☹︎ 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔.

-𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔

𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

Donghyuck got to school and went to his locker. Chenle wasn't there like he usually was. He put up his bag and went to class. He sat next to Chenle who was wearing his AirPods.

He felt horrible and seeing Chenle ignore him made him feel worst. He wished he never went.

𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙

Donghyuck got his lunch and headed to the cafeteria but someone pushed him against the lockers. "Why are you avoiding me?" Mark growled. "Isn't it obvious? Thanks to you four of my friends won't talk to me."

"Oh it's my fault? You agreed to it. Remember?" "I said kiss. Not give me two hickeys." "You didn't stop me." "I was drunk." "So was I? You think I could control myself with you when you had that skirt on?"

"Learn to." "Look I'm sorry Donghyuck. What your wearing shouldn't effect anything. I've should've been more responsible." "You should have." "You too. You got drunk."

"You gave me beer and said it was juice!" "To mess with you! You drank it anyway! Your just as guilty as I am." "Honestly fuck you Mark."

"Donghyuck if I could make your friends stop being mad I would. I shouldn't have kissed you." "Mark why do you act like this?" "Act like what?" "Your dick to everyone but you act differently to me."

"I don't know." "You don't know? You just saw me and decided you were gonna act like a whole different person to me." "I guess I just wanted at least on person to not hate me."

"If you didn't want people to hate you then why are you so rude to everyone?" "Because everyone already thought I was a weird. That I didn't deserve friends. I got tired of people treating me like nothing so when someone did it again I beat them up. I did it anytime someone said something rude to me. People just got scared of me."

He looked away from Donghyuck. "Then you came and I didn't want you to hate me too. I guess I've been rude to everyone for so long I couldn't be the nice person I used to be to you."

"I want to believe you but I don't know if I can. I mean I got here four days ago and all of this already happened." "You were my only hope for happiness again and I messed it up."

Everything Mark said was true. He felt like he was nothing and it cover it up he made fun of people and act like he didn't care about anyone.

But he saw Donghyuck when he walked through the school doors that very first day. His big fluffy sweater almost drowning him. He looked like a little ball of sunshine.

The sunshine Mark needed in his life. "Mark. Are you...crying?" "N-No." He wiped his tear away. "I'm fine." Donghyuck hugged him. "I'm sorry Markie."

Mark just broke down in his arms. All of his built up emotions came flooding out in tears. "I'm sorry Donghyuck it's all my fault." "It's okay. It's mine too."

They sat on the floor Mark sobbing into Donghyuck's chest. Mark has honestly been through a lot. His parents got a divorce, he got kicked out of his moms house for being gay, his dad didn't accept him, he lost all of his friends, and everyone then hated him.

He was tired of feeling small. But in the end he felt weak. His friends came into the hall. They didn't expect to see them. Donghyuck paid no attention to them.

He hugged Mark tighter. Mark looked up at him. Donghyuck wiped his tears. "I'm sorry Donghyuck." "You don't need to apologize."

The others looked at each other before sitting with them. They all hugged Mark. Mark never felt such love from anyone. "I'm sorry guys."

Rɪɴɢ

The school bell rung. "Come on let's go to class."

ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕝𝕖'𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖

They worked things out with Mark. They're all friends now but Mark still distanced himself. The only person he ever showed affection to was Donghyuck. Even then it was that much affection. Like a hug or holding hands.

They were all playing games and watching movies. The others joked around but Donghyuck kept his attention on Mark. "Are you okay?" He asked Mark.

"I'm fine." Donghyuck crawled into Mark's lap. "I'm sleepy." He yawned and snuggled into him. Mark didn't know what to do. Mark looked at the others who were just as surprised.

Jeno motioned for Mark to cuddle Donghyuck. So he did. Soon he heard soft snores coming from Donghyuck. Mark bursted the biggest uwu.

He pinched Donghyuck's cheek. He admired his cute pouty face. "Wow it's storming bad outside." Jeno said. "I'm gonna take Donghyuck to his bed."

Mark got up and carried Donghyuck. He laid him on his bed and was about to walk away but Donghyuck grabbed his wrist. "Please stay. I'm scared."

"Of what?" "The storm." Mark sighed and laid beside him. Donghyuck buried his face in Mark's chest. "Goodnight Markie." "Goodnight Hyuckie."