𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 🍂

𝚈𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢. 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍. 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? 𝙴𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘.

-𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎

"Good morning Markie." "Good morning." "I feel a little sore." Mark immediately got up concerned. "Really?"

"Just run me some bath water." "Okay. I'll make breakfast." "Okay." Mark picked Donghyuck up and carefully set him down. "You don't have to be that extra." Mark rolled his eyes and Donghyuck.

He turned on the bathtub. "There just relax." "Thank you." "No need." Donghyuck shrugged. Mark kissed his forehead and left. Donghyuck sat back and relaxed.

Mark came back later. "The food is done. Are you ready to get out?" "I haven't washed yet." "Oh do you need help?" "No I'm good." "Okay I'll be in the kitchen."

Donghyuck washed himself and got out. Mark helped him get dressed. "You feel better now?" "Yep." "The sheets are in the washer. I put new ones on."

Donghyuck's heart fluttered. Mark was a such amazing boyfriend and he was glad Mark was his. "Thanks." "Oh your food is done. Go lay down I'll bring it to you." "I can eat in the dinning room."

"Oh no go relax I'm sure you have a long day ahead of you." "I don't but whatever." He mumbled and went to his room. Mark came in with a bowel of Ramen.

"Here you go baby." He handed it to him and kissed his forehead. "What do you want to do today?" "I just wanna relax. It's a Saturday." "Okay."

Mark cuddled under the covers. Donghyuck patted his head and kissed his forehead. "You look so cute." Mark blushed.

"Did I finally make you blush?" "N-No." "Did you eat?" "No." Donghyuck handed him his bowl. "Eat some." "No it's okay." "I'm not that hungry. Eat."

"Hey Hyuck do you want to go to my apartment?" "Um sure." "It's just my parents dropped off a box of stuff and I wanted to go through it." "Okay I'll help you."

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜'𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖

Mark picked up a heavy box labeled toys. He set it down in front of Donghyuck. "Let's look through it."

He put most of the stuff in the trash. "Hey look at these photos." Donghyuck handed him some Polaroid photos

" Donghyuck handed him some Polaroid photos

"Looks like my parents didn't care about me

"Looks like my parents didn't care about me." "Mark what are you talking about?" "They couldn't keep a couple photos clean. A coffee spill and paint." He dropped the photos beside him.

"I...It was probably an accident." He shrugged. "They practically painted on my face. They've always hated me." "Baby they don't hate you." "As soon as they kicked me out they went to Florida."

"Well uh..maybe- "No maybes. Who are you dating me or them?" "You." "Okay so stop sticking up for them." "I'm not sticking up for them I just don't want you to think they hated you your whole life."

"Hey look." He got up and grabbed a photo. "Why do they have a photo of you." "Let me see."

"Wait this is when I came back from Korea

"Wait this is when I came back from Korea." "Oh really? Not like I could've just read it from there." "No shh." "What? You trying to hear the photo?"

"I came back alone. I didn't go with my parents or any friends. Who took the photo?" Donghyuck looked up at Mark. "My parents?" He shrugged.

"Yeah but why would they? This was like five months before I moved here. They wouldn't know who I was." "Um maybe they just somehow ended up with it and some weird person took it."

"My photo is clean but the others aren't." "Do you remember anything weird when you got off?" "Well I remember seeing this woman behind me the whole time. I didn't think about it. I just figured she was heading the same direction like some other people. She just really stuck out to me."

"Why?" "Her hair was frizzy and she was smoking. She didn't have any luggage either. She also wasn't dressed for an airport you know. She had a hat on that was to big, and huge black jacket and it was barley windy. I just thought she was crazy or something."

Kɴᴏᴄᴋ Kɴᴏᴄᴋ

"I'll be right back." He got up and opened the door. "Uh what are you guys doing here?" His parents were there. "We think we left something in one of the boxes on accident." "Oh. The boxes are in there."

His parents walked in and saw Donghyuck sitting on the floor. It was awkward since Donghyuck was only wearing boxers and a big t-shirt.

"Um can you tell me what the thing is so I can help?" Mark asked to clear the awkward tension. "No that's okay." His mom smiled. Donghyuck got up and walked out.

Mark followed. "Oh my gosh they just saw me in my underwear." Donghyuck whispered yelled. "It's okay. We need to see what they're getting because what if they took the photo and they're trying to get it back so we don't see it."

"Oh your a genius." Donghyuck put a towel on the counter and then sat on it. "Gosh how long does it take? I left the photo on the floor." Donghyuck whined.

"I know what will past the time." Mark smirked. "Don't you dare." Mark kissed him. As soon as he did his parents walked out. They pulled away. "Did you find what you were looking for?"

"Yes." His mom replied. "What was it?" "Um we have to go." "Wait uh you should meet my boyfriend." "Hi Donghyuck." His dad said.

"Wait how did...um nice to meet you." "Oh look at the time. It's time to go." His mom laughed and pulled his dad out the house.

"How did he know my name?" "I don't know." "Is the photo still there?" They ran to the room. "They took it."

Sorry for not posting. Writers block and was making tik tok vids.