𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 🥝

𝙷𝚒 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔. 𝚈𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍. 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔. 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗. 𝙷𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙾𝚑 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘.

- 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎

𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

He walked into the school and saw Chenle and Jisung at his locker. He ran to them. "Hey guys!" "Hey Hyuck." They put their stuff up in their lockers and headed to class.

"See you later Sungie!" Donghyuck shouted. Jisung waved them goodbye. "Oh look who it is. Zhong Chenle and Lee Donghyuck." Mark grinned. "If you want money we don't have any." Chenle rolled his eyes.

"Donghyuck carry my books again." "No." Mark stopped in his tracks. "No?" "I'm not carrying your books again." "Oh yes you are." "Donghyuck what are you doing he's gonna beat you up."

"Then let him. Do it Mark. Punch me." Mark scoffed. "I'm not doing this right now." "That's what I thought." "You know what." He grabbed Donghyuck and shoved him against the lockers.

"You better be lucky you have a pretty face. Otherwise I would've beaten your ass on the spot. Me? I go a little softer on guys like you but some other people here don't give a fuck. Watch who you catch an attitude with." He let go and walked away.

"Holy shit." Chenle clapped. "Mark just let you go like that?!" "What did he mean by that?" "Basically he'd saying your fucking hot. He's just saying it in a more nicer way because your like a little innocent baby."

"Wait.." Chenle stopped walking. "Your safe from Mark. He's not gonna hurt you ever. Your like the luckiest person here! Only a few people are safe from getting beaten by him but they all moved. Your the only safe one."

"Really?" "Yeah. Lucky bitch." "Why me though? I just got here." "Maybe it's um...your innocence, your new, um...maybe he I don't know just can't bring himself to hurt you."

𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙

Donghyuck walked into the cafeteria and saw Mark sitting by himself. So he sat in front of him. "What the hell is Donghyuck doing?" Jeno asked Chenle. "I don't know."

"What do you want?" Mark looked up at Donghyuck. "I just wanted to sit with you." "Why?" "I don't know because I felt like it." Mark chuckled. "Your strange."

"I guess you could say that." Donghyuck shrugged and started eating. "Donghyuck why aren't you sitting with your friends?" "I didn't want to."

Mark was so confused why the boy wanted to sit with him. He watched him gently lay out his food. He looked so focused and cute. Mark took his drink but Donghyuck didn't react.

Mark scoffed. "You don't care I took it?" "No. You don't have food." Mark opened it and was about to take a sip. "I'm gonna drink it." "Go ahead." "What the hell Donghyuck?"

"What?" "Your not getting mad or anything?" "Why should I?" "I took your drink." "I don't care. I don't really need it." Mark set his drink down. "Mhm." he took all of his food.

Donghyuck looked at him like a sad puppy. "Don't give me that look." Mark looked away but slowly looked back at him. "Fine here have it back." Donghyuck smiled and started eating again.

Mark was interested in him. He didn't react like everyone else. Everyone was to scared to even sit with him. Donghyuck just peacefully ate.

"Hey Hyuck do you want to go to a party with me tomorrow night at 7?" "Sure." Mark smirked. "Great. I'll pick you up." "Okay."

ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

"Are you crazy?" Jisung asked Donghyuck. "No. Why are you asking?" "Mark asked you to go to a party and you agreed? Mark lee? The biggest bitch of the school." "Language Jisung." Jaemin snapped. "Sorry."

"Chenle said I was safe from him." "From him hurting you not doing some crazy shit to you." Chenle smacked his own forehead. "I'll be fine. I know how to handle myself." "Do you soft boy?" Renjun asked.

"Yes. And whats wrong with being a soft boy?" "Nothing but bad boys pick on you. What is Mark? A bad boy." "Well we'll see how it goes." "No we can't see because we aren't invited."

"Then I'll make Mark invite y'all." "Oh yeah cause that'll work." "It will." "If it does then Mark is whipped for you."