01 || Car Crash

-Katherine's P.O.V-

The music sounded on the car while i was lip singing. "Father turn this up" said my half-sister Lissa smiling. "Please Mr. Dragomir, i love this song" said my half-sister Rose.

They are both my sisters but they don't really know that. You see my mother had an affair with my dad who is the king and which resulted in me. I haven't told Rose or Lissa because my parents don't think they're ready.

"Please, i like it to" i said giving puppy eyes. "This song is sick, the traditional vomit definition of the word" said Andre, his mt half-brother and is always in a bad mood.

"Shut up Andre, me, Rose, and Kathy like to hear it" said Lissa, and i smirked but noticed she said the order wrong. "Rose, Kathy, and i" corrected Rhea Lissa's mother who's practically my step-mother but i just call her aunt Rhea.

"I think the chorus is rather catchy" said, dad. Just at that moment, a car hit us and everything went black.

<><><>

I woke up gasping for air. That nightmare again. Rose came in the room chuckling she stood on the door frame. "Come on, let's go check on Lissa" she said and walked out with me behind.

We walked into Lissa's room to see her tossing from the nightmare. Rose and i sat on each side of her trying to wake her up. "Lissa, hey wake up" said Rose shaking her.

"You're having a dream" i said putting my hand on her shoulder. She woke up. "It wasn't a dream" she said sighing as she remembered that day. "I know the accident" said Rose giving her a sad smile.

"Sorry, not again, you know ever since that accident i cant gets used to it," Lissa said sitting. "You guys being my head, it's so weird" she said making me roll my eyes.

"Normal is not a word that applies to us and you guys in mine too" i said giving her a small smile. "Yeah it doesn't begin to cover this" said Rose agreeing with me. "Why can't you be a normal teenage girl and dream about hot naked guys on unicorns" she said making me look at her weird out.

"Hot guys yes, but unicorns seriously" i said looking at her with raised eyebrows. "Yeah does it have to be unicorns" said Lissa confused. "Of course not it could be yet squeezed or mechanical bulls-why do you have a scary poster of an ex-American president?" said Rose standing up and pointing at the wall where a poster of the ex-president stood.