06 || Threatened

-Katherine's P.O.V-

We were currently in the church entrance since today was well church day and Natalie hasn't shut up this whole time

We were currently in the church entrance since today was well church day and Natalie hasn't shut up this whole time. She is my friend but ok she can get quite annoying.

We stopped walking and formed a small circle. "Natalie, do you take us off request" Lissa cut Natalie finally shutting her up. She looked behind her to see Mia, Arin, and her little group. "Mia Rinaldi over there, is she new?" asked Lissa.

"Well she's been around but new haircut new fangs, now she's hanging out with all the royals-" she was cut by miss 'I'm your queen' Kirova.

"Rose Hathaway what are you doing here?" Kirova asked Rose looking annoyed. "Should you not deprive a girl of her religious needs" Rose said making muffle a laugh. "Just get inside" was all Kirova said then looked over at me.

"Miss Katherine-"

"In needs of religiousness to you know take away the rebel in me" i spat back not bothering to contain my hater for her. I smirked as she scoffed and went inside. I high five the girls and moved my hair aside showing my tattoo.

We then walked inside but stopped. "Speaking of extracurricular that i miss, is that Jesse?" said Rose looking at Jesse who in fact did look hotter. "The hot gets hotter" she said as he looked her way. "Yeah, Jesse's still the number one wet dream" said Natalie.

"Ugh he has a terrible personality" disagreed, Lissa. "Yeah but look at him his AF hot" i said and Rose high-five me. "Jesse has a personality, i didn't know, Don't judge a book by its content" said Rose. I laughed as i saw Natalie practically drooling.

"You know this is a church, right" Lissa said and i chuckled. "Natalie there flies around" i said and she jumped awake. "God if there was only a way that we could set up a double date with Ray over there" said Natalie dreamily. She then looked awkward as he laughed at her.

"You can't tell me that there is no abrading among you royals exhibit Ray" said Rose in disbelief. "Ray doesn't really know how to really express his feeling, you see when a boy throws sand into a girl's face it really means that, ugh never mind" defended Natalie and sadly walked off.

Rose then motioned us inside and we left for her to talk with Jesse. We walked inside me sitting in the Royals side because i didn't want to live Lissa and Natalie alone with the idiots of Mia's group who coincidentally were sitting behind us.

"What are you doing here Kathy" said Mia and i rolled my eyes turning around. "Yeah yeah whatever, why don't you shut up I'm pretty sure nobody wants to hear you talk in such a sacred place now do we" i said innocently and rolled my eyes turning back around.

"Oh and call me Kathy again and the next thing to come out of your mouth will be your teeth" i threaten and laughed as her eye widen a little. "Good one" said, Lissa.

Then we hear an explosion go off. We all stand up and ran over to see what happened. We ran to where the small looking monument of the Dragomir family was. Right there were the pictures fallen and in red it said.

'LEAVE or DIE' i felt some pull me from behind and take us away.

I passed beside the laughing Mia and group. "You little bitch, you'll so pay if this was you" i said and felt them all tense. We were then taken away.

°°°

The next day i was currently trying to convince Dimitri that i was ok. Had come in to check and see if i was ok. "I swear I'm fine Dimitri it was just a small game of them Lissa is the one you should be checking on" i said and laughed as he nodded unsurely.

"Okay but tell me if anything wrong" he said and went to leave.

"Yeah o-" i gasped as i felt another vision of Lissa coming back. "She was in a room and walked out 'Lissa what are you doing' i heard Rose.

Lissa opened the door to the lock which was broken and stepped outside. Then drops of blood had fallen on her face she then looked up.

And i gasped coming back to reality.

"What was it?" asked Dimitri looking worried. "It's Lissa she's in trouble" i said and ran out of the room i was currently in and towards where Lissa was.

As we got there at the same time Rose did we looked at each other worried. We round the corner to see Lissa on the floor shaking. We helped her up and into our room. "I-i heard a noise, there was so much blood" she said disgusted we put her down on the bed.

"I tried guys i tried to heal it, i tried to bring it back but it was too late" she said as Rose covered her with a blanket. I grabbed Oscar who had jumped up on me. "Get over here and comfort her jerk" said Rose making Oscar jump off me and to Lissa.

We then walked outside to see Kirova take out a needle with what i guess sedative for Lissa. Rose noticed too. "What the hell Is Kirova doing? I'm not going to let-"

"She's giving Vasilissa a sedative and we are increasing her guardians our system is-"

"Dimitri i don't care! my sister almost died of a panic attack so tell Kirova to shove that needle up her ass" i huffed walking away mad.

Whoever is doing this kind of stuff is really playing with fire. Literally. Nobody gets to laugh at my sisters. So whoever this was will pay.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Katherine threatening Mia is so fun because i didn't like her for doing that.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram & TikTok: whorv06.wp & WHORV06

Comment what you think!