16 || Equinox Dance

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Katherine had been bummed the ride home because of what had happened but seeing that Zane was a part of her past and what was nothing that important for her to keep thinking about she stayed for herself to have fun and keep the smile.

Or the smirk.

She grabbed the dress and started changing as she looked in the mirror. She was genuinely surprised at how good the dress actually looked on her. Katherine has completely overlooked it and was glad Natalie had grabbed it.

She smiles and decided on a lip gloss instead of the red lipstick sending a kiss to herself giggling. She'd never be doing that ever again.

Walking outside she put on the final touch in her hair and watched that Rose and Lissa were still in their robes

Walking outside she put on the final touch in her hair and watched that Rose and Lissa were still in their robes. "I've got the lip gloss" she chimes in the conversation and tosses it to her blonde sister.

Natalie then comes in. "Wow Nat you look amazing" she tells her friend. "Yeah, you look gorgeous" Rose agreed to make the girl feel confident.

Natalie grabs a jewelry box passing it to Rose. "Rose...this is for you, from my father" the Dhampir opens the red box seeing the very expensive necklace they saw at the store.

"That's my necklace" she whispers.

"It's pretty" Katherine nods.

"Daddy saw you looking at it. Here" she says taking out and passing a note. Katherine smiles at the nice gesture as the Dashkov girl puts it around their guardian friend's neck.

"How does it look?" Rose asks.

"Beautiful" Lissa compliments.

Metal music plays on the computer with a message saying 'THIS IS YOUR LAST DANCE' and three skulls at the bottom and Katherine slams it shut annoyed.