12 || To Burn Out Magic

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"Lissa. The king and queen of the school together again, the way it should be"

"Lissa!" Christian calms the princess walking over to her. "It's you and I who are destined to be together"

"Let me handle this" she reassures.

"Look at what you made me do to myself, just like my damn parents!" he hisses and bites down Aaron's neck his blood-red eyes making Katherine and Lissa gasp.

"Lissa!" both Rose and Katherine yell as Christian sends Aaron flying away with ease.

Students start screaming and glass starts breaking causing screams to start to erupt around the academy.

"I have a new family now. Strigoi brothers and sisters, attack!" Christian Ozera yells as the vampire show with a bloodthirst no one isn't able to control starts running inside killing and feeding off the students.

Guardians try to fight but they were too strong. Dimitri tried to fight off Christian but the boy didn't even move an inch as he tried with all his strength.

"Dimitri" Katherine whispers her green now gold eyes watering in fear for him.

"Lissa!" Rose enters as she runs over to a defenseless-looking princess but no Katherine.

"Rose, what's happening?" Lissa cries looking at her best friend. "Stay close, right behind me, just like we practiced" she takes out some nun-chucks as it was now just the two the academy losing.

"Okay, it's not looking great, but we will get through this, Lissa, we always do" Rose looks around to re yes staring at her with blood dripping down their lips surrounding her.

Rose almost trips and looks down. Katherine felt it was too real, too real to see him lifeless on the cold wet ground making her chest hurt.

"Oh, Rose, you worry too much" Lissa has her fangs out with blood on her lips with blood-red eyes. Rose started to shake in fear.

"Lissa, no..." Rose drops the nun-chucks.

"You're right, Lissa," Rose spins around to see her little sister turned into a Strigoi too. "It's time to get rid of this weight" Katherine hisses causing to make Rose to whimper.

"Not you too Kathy"

Katherine gasped raising her hand to scratch her left shoulder as she felt tears drop down her eyes. The one thing Katherine would never want to turn into was a Strigoi.