03 || Bond

-Katherine's P.O.V-

"So it's not impressive I'm gonna have to find a proper punishment" said Kirova. I really hate this woman. She the principal of the school and mean i simply want to just hit her so hard.

"As Lissa's guardian's we were just protecting her from-" Kirova cut us both Rose and i off.

"You're not an official guardian Hathaway you are a novice. You put Vasilisa and Katherine in danger of the Strigoi to destroy or even worse transform her" Kirova exclaimed looking at Rose.

I rolled my eyes and sat back tying my hair up in a messy bun knowing this will take sometime. "It was my idea to leave Rose and Katherine only-" Lissa didn't finish as Kirova exploded again.

"Explain guardian nove's" Kirova says annoyed. I then heard the door open. "Oh please" i turned around to see Victor.

He was a Moroi and one of the best i really like him.

"Victor!" said Lissa standing up and went to hug him.

"Oh Lissa" he said hugging her back. "Hey Victor" i said and hugged him back. "Kat" he said using my old nickname. Nobody uses it now.

I pulled away. "Prince you look so..." Rose said but trailed off not knowing how to say it. "Yeah, i know. My sendoffs syndrome has gotten worst" he said sickly. "Oh Victor we never meant to worry you" said Lissa ashamed.

"Headmistress, these girls have been through as provided the school and Lissa's father oldest friend. I beg you look it through your heart" said Victor trying to convince her to not punish us.

She sat straight up. Victor sat down on my chair so i stood behind him. "Vasilisa i have the most sympathy for the loss of your parents and brother Andre," she said us not believing a thing. "But why did you flee a Moroi compound from all over the world?" Kirova asked.

"It's not easy to explain" said Lissa sincerely. "Lissa felt more in danger here in your endowment than on the outside as a normal teenager" explained Rose for Lissa.

"Excellent. This is where you give me specifics" she said hands fold. I looked around bored until my eyes landed on some document that said Karp outside.

"Where is Ms. Karp?" i asked and Rose and Lissa looked up in the same direction i did. "Yeah she should be here?" agreed Rose. "Maybe she can light up a little bit of the situation" i said and looked at Kirova with raised eyebrows.

She looked uncomfortable for a moment. "Ms. Karp is no longer part of the institution" she said not looking at us. I looked at Lissa then Rose. I looked behind me and i saw Dimitri look away.