05 || Blood Bottle

-Katherine's P.O.V-

"Ow" i said as i met with Lissa and Rose in the hallway. My body was completely sore from the fighting practice Dimitri gave me. I wasn't actually expecting that hard of work out but he made it hard. "Wow you look how i feel" said Lissa with a frown.

"I look how i feel" i said rubbing my neck. "Where were you, anyway?" asked Rose. "Training with um..." i trailed off.

"Ooh Dimitri huh, i knew you liked him" said Rose oohing with Lissa. "Oh shut up guys" i said annoyed.

"So how's the under the rate plan working out highness's?" asked Rose looking at us both. "Not so much" answered Lissa looking serious and sad. "If you need a shoulder to cry on use mine, not Christian Ozera's" Rose told Lissa.

"Who told you?" she asked confused. "We were sorta you know there" said Rose dropping that it happened again. "Yeah and just as i was in the middle of talking to Dimitri while training" i said and Lissa's eye widen a little.

"Ugh not again it's so gross" said Lissa disgusted. "I know, it was like the longest one yet" said Rose and looked up like thinking.

"You guys seriously can't turn it off?" asked Lissa hopeful. "We don't know" i said wanting to know myself. "Have you both ever seen me go to the bathroom?" she asked scared.

"No, thank you for giving me something to look forward to" Rose sarcastically exclaimed. "Oh shut up" said Lissa. I jumped a little as i felt a vibration on me. "Oh" i heard Lissa say as we both took out the beepers that tell us that we have to go feed.

"No wonder I'm so cranky, I'm starving" she said excitedly. I myself was starving too.

We got to the cafeteria for Moroi's well its real name is the human feeder program, but i don't like it so i simply call it cafeteria.

We entered where the humans are currently being fed off. "I forgot how much i really hate this place" said Rose disgusted with this area. I myself don't like to either feeding of humans not my thing even though i should i don't like it. Like i said before i only feed off humans if i have to.

Before i would drink from a bottle filled up with blood but he's not here anymore and now i have to see if they would give me one. "Hey, they can leave anytime they want to" defended Lissa.

"Yeah, it's just that once their service limits their memories are compelled on departure, that's completely normal" said Rose truthfully. "Don't feel too sorry for the feeders, they call the bitty does get something else for the person" explained Lissa.