14 || Mall Trip

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"I'm kicking both asses! Both!" Katherine says dramatically entering the hallway of the hospital looking for her sisters having been called by Dimitri who wasn't coming up behind her.

She heard one was injured and that the other one had caused the injury. She hadn't heard why? She had sprinted over before he could finish speaking to her.

Lissa and Rose's eyes widen looking the way she would enter. "Here she comes" Lissa sighs preparing.

"Yeah, she clearly needs a chill pill" Rose says and both smile the way of the redhead who had a scowl on her face and crossed arms.

She frowned. "They don't look hurt. I was told one of you were hurt," she walked over examining them looking at arms, legs, heads, and faces causing Rose and Lissa to huff and groan. "Neither looks hurt" she turned to Dimitri who sighs going to explain.

"I got it," Rose says. "Lissa did but healed me after and feels bad but let everything out. Also, broke up with Aaron and we're on good terms now" she smiles at the end of her sentence.

Katherine rubs her temple. "Dimitri next time speak faster so I don't have my heart in my throat coming all the way here" Dimitri purses his lips knowing exactly she hadn't let him finish.

Lissa rolled her eyes at her little sister. "You're so dramatic" she says.

But just as Katherine was here to see them Kirova was too. "I'm so glad you're both alive and not at each other's throats" Katherine groaned loudly making it obvious she didn't want the headmistress here.

She took a step aside beside Lissa. "Why are you even here?"

Kirova sent her a glare. "This whole matter of the Spirit has taken us by surprise. Until the advisers arrive from Romania, we'll be sequestering you girls into a bunker. Away from any excitement. No classes, and obviously you will not be attending the Equinox Dance tonight"

Katherine laughs. "Have fun doing nothing" she says to her sister as Kirova spoke looking at them both.

"You too, Katherine" the headmistress snaps at the princess who scoffs.

She was actually up for the dance now. She needed some fun. To get away from the sudden sadness that had taken over her yesterday.

"Oh, nonsense" Prince Dashkov comes in the room with Natalie. "Please, you have to come" begged Natalie looking at them. Katherine pouts nodding.

"I'm gonna go with the headmistress on this one, Prince Dashkov" Rose agrees with someone she didn't like. What's new for them.

"Huh?" Katherine says amused.