02 || Back To The Academy

-Katherine's P.O.V-

I sat in the black car in the passenger seat. I looked back as i felt Rose waking back up. She gasped awake. She was seating beside a guard on the door in which she was handcuffed. I don't really know why they put me upfront or well why Dimitri did.

"Handcuffs, there's gotta be a compliment in there somewhere" said Rose making me smirk. I really wonder why i didn't get handcuffed. "So you're taking us back to the academy" she said sarcastically.

"Tell us how bad is going to be" i said looking at Dimitri. When he didn't answer Rose talked. "Nothing. You know i kept the princess safe and hidden for an entire year before you got lucky" she said not mentioning me being a 'princess'.

"Congratulations and princesses since Katerina here is one too" he said correcting her. I breathed in and looked over at him. He scratched the back of his neck lifting up his hair and showing the marks of how many Strigoi he has killed.

"It speaks and it's Katherine. Wow you've killed six Strigoi's" i said as he looked at me. I don't know what came over me that in those seconds my cheeks blushed red and i felt funny on my stomach.

"You know, we were afraid that we would run into one of them back there-" i started but he cut me off.

"If you would've run into a Strigoi we wouldn't be having this conversation" he stated seriously.

He seriously needs to start to smile it look good on him. "You really need to talk more than, cause this is not going good" i said looking at him amused.

I saw him give a slight smirk. Lissa then sent us a thought and we giggled.

Our bond is not common it all started when we had the accident. When it happens Lissa can speak, hear, and see what she does. Same as i can but i can see what she does, with Rose i can't but she can see ours. Not just that but our eyes turn a gold color when we are using it.

°°°

It was night time by the time we arrived at the academy. I was kind of tired but didn't fall asleep. We stopped outside the gate waiting for the guards inside to open it.

"We're here open the gate" said Dimitri through a small earpiece microphone. When nobody opened it he tried again. "Anyone there?" he said again.

I looked around confused as to why nobody opened the door. "Where is everyone?" asked Rose. Suddenly a body fell down the hood of the car and Strigoi appeared breaking the windows.