11 || Anger Can Help Trigger The Magic

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"Ugh Gosh. I wish Lissa could compel Ray into being nicer. And taking my virginity" Katherine raised her eyebrows surprised at Natalie's out-of-the-blue words and trust in telling them this.

If only she knew she had done it with Ray before they even left the Academy, he doesn't remember because she managed to compel him to forget they ever did that since she'd never heard the end of it.

"Trust me, Nat, you are not missing out" she says typing down on the keyboard.

"No one has ever really seen me naked. Moroi, Dhampir, Human, mineral," Katherine shook her head feeling very awkward talking about this at Natalie's outburst about her sexual life. "I once turned a plant around because I was too shy to change in front of it"

To that Katherine had to laugh while Rose felt just as odd talking about this. Not even Katherine has mentioned more than just that she and Ray did it once to her sisters. She just said it and forbid to ever speak of it again.

"You know I can't un-hear this, right?" Rose stops Natalie from keep going on her ramble. "Sorry. Yeah. I..." Natalie apologies to then now feeling awkward.

"It's fine," Katherine waves her off already forgetting about that. "We all wish to have sex with the one guy we like. I mean Dimitri, did you know he almost kissed me today" she says making both girls gasp.

"No way, did he?" Rose asks.

"No. That stupid bond got in the way," she huffs opening a folder in the laptop, and frowns when she read the title. "Why does she have a folder called Andre?"

The other two girls look the computer's way. "Andre?" Rose questions and clicks the folder opening pictures.

It showed Mia and her brother hugging and being all coupley and weird to Katherine. Although it gave her some sad feeling seeing her dead brother. She hadn't few pictures with him.

"That's Andre, Andre? That's your brother isn't it?" Natalie says shook. Katherine nodded wanting to gag at the picture of them feeding off someone together. "Andre could have, like, any for he wanted, and he usually did. Most of the girls knew the drill. It was down low, no commitments and...this is the face of a girl who didn't know the drill" Rose explained passing the picture landing on one of Mia with 'Andre 4 ever' written on her hand.

If you think Katherine could be a player girl with the guys, Andre was the player boy with the girls. And he had every girl drooling for him.

"Holly Molly. Mia's not just angry at Lissa. She despises the whole Dragomir line" Natalie says as they passed on the pictures making it even more for them to be suspicious of her.