Chapter 9: Purple, a new dangerous color

Morag, a deserted planet. No inhabitants whatsoever, except lizard-like aliens big and small. Sunset, Cole, Trunks, and Pinkie knew what they had to do. Sunset used her power and saw the vault. It was on the other side of the planet, so they had to move quickly. "I see the vault, let's go!", everyone followed Sunset's lead. Not long after, they encountered creatures crawling towards them at full speed. "Looks like we might have to fight our way to the vault.", said Cole.

"SUGAR BOMB!", yelled Pinkie as she threw a small pile of sprinkles at the small aliens, "SUGAR BOMB! SUGAR BOMB! SUGAR BOMB! *Giggles*"

Cole used his scythe to make a pit for the creatures to fall into.

"Let's move!", he commanded. They used their powers to push through the large cluster of aliens.

"Trunks! Cole!", Pinkie needed the boys' help to use a new combined move they created called... "ROCKY CANDY SMOKE STUN!" It may have a sweet name, but anyone who breathes it in will be in a state of petrification. They had to put on their warp helmets so the gas wouldn't be inhaled.

"Out of the colors in the world, why choose purple, Pinkie Pie?", asked Trunks.

"Since the planet and the Stone we're looking for is purple, I thought I'd use purple sprinkles to make it aesthetically pleasing.", Pinkie smiled.

"*static* Okay, guys. The Power Stone should be 15 klicks away, oh, and watch out for the chasm half way.", said Niko.

"*static* Copy that.", Sunset responded. "I wonder what would happen if we get the Stones together.", pondered Cole, "I mean, we only have ONE shot at bringing everyone back."

"I wouldn't really know, but I guess we have to find out. Besides, we still one-third of the universe to protect.", Sunset commented.

"Oh, come on, Rocky and SunShim. So what if two-thirds of the universe got wiped out by some big, bad, purple, Titan maniac. We'll show him once we revive everyone else.", "Heh, you're right.", Sunset said.

Trunks chuckled and rolled his eyes in amusement. Soon after walking to the other side of Morag, they finally reached the vault.

"The Power Stone should be in there.", Cole stepped closer to the door and bashed it open. And there it was.

"The Stone must be inside that orb.", Sunset was able to see through the orb with her power, "let's just grab it, and go."

"Uhh, but, what are we going to about this barrier?", Pinkie questioned.

"You're right, Pinkie. There must be some sort of switch to turn off, or maybe there could be something else.

" Trunks scoffed smugly, "you guys might want to get out of the way." Cole, Sunset, and Pinkie walked away from the barrier only to see a small energy blast break it.

"That should do it." Sunset grabbed the Stone, "that's one, and five more to go."

"*static* Julianny, we got the Power Stone.", Cole reported, "perfect. Bring it back to HQ." Trunks, Pinkie, Sunset, and Cole activated their suits and entered the space-time continuum. They soon met up with Julianny and Niko in HQ. They took the orb into the lab to take out the Stone carefully.

"It's... beautiful.", said Cole in awe.

"Beautiful, but powerful indeed."