Chapter 5: Take it in, Carry it out

Everyone was bustling inside of the base, helping each other build the time machine. The part that needed work the most was the coding. Zane, Julianny, and Twilight helped make the codes that are going to be in the time travel suits. Julianny went into her lab, and surprisingly enough, she was able to copy the "Pym Particles". 'I had no idea the particles actually existed.', she thought, 'if anyone was close to Einstein, it's Henry Pym. This is genius! *smiles*'

"Umm, Julianny? The suits are ready to be tested.", Twilight called. "I'll be right there.", she responded. Julianny had returned with a shiny red substance that none of her friends had ever seen, "these are called 'Pym Particles'. Created by the former Ant-Man, himself, Henry Pym. The subatomic material inside of the particles have the ability to not only shrink, but gigantify your body. They will be a crucial part of our mission, because further studies have been shown that in order to enter the quantum realm, your entire body has to be the size of an atom, or smaller. Theoretically speaking."

*Silence*

"Uh, can you repeat that?", asked Rantaro, "I'm afraid I don't understand what you just said."

"*sigh* Long story short: we're going to use the particles to shrink ourselves.", Julianny repeated.

"Oh, and to add to what Julie had said earlier, the quantum realm is not going to be 'timed'the same. So, if you're going through worm holes in the space-time continuum, or the quantum realm, the 'quantity' of time is enlarged, because you're SLOWING down.", added Midoriya.

From that moment on, everyone finally understand what to do for the mission. They chose Todoroki to be the test subject, "remember, Todoroki. One tube of the particles is worth one full round-trip. I was only able to copy 22 tubes, plus one for testing.", Julianny stated.

"So, wait. Only a third of out all of us are going?", question Shu.

"If you think about it, the ones who have more strength on technology and patrolling skills can stay back and watch over both the citizens here, and those retrieving the Stones.", stated Daigo.

"Okay, Todoroki, all you have to do is take an object from your destination, just say the word, and we'll bring you back safely and unseen. Whenever you're ready.", "*exhales* I'm ready." With a whir and whoosh, Todoroki was shrunk and sent through the worm holes, and into a dimension in the past.

"I made it.", he reported, "*static* roger that." He found a red ball, the exact same his siblings used to play with. Todoroki picked it up, and reported back to the base. The test had work.

"You might start to feel a little disoriented, but you'll be fine.", before they knew, the mission is going be a secured win.

Just until.. the lights went out.

"Now you've got to be kidding me!", Joshua yelled, "looks like we didn't pay our electric bill."

"Josh, how many time do we have to tell you that we don't need pay those bills, because we make our own electricity and put them into reserves?", asked Evelynn.

"Niko? Status report.", "everything looks in place, but the voltage is down."

'Damn it!', Julianny thought of an idea that might be able to raise the voltage, "everyone that uses electricity find a port that has a picture of a thunder bolt, flip the switch, and step into the capsule. There should be six of them, and we have to activate them at the same time."